Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prison Break fans Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Any prison break fans here? If so , who is your favourite character and who did you hate and what did you think of the ending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadaf2)
    Any prison break fans here? If so , who is your favourite character and who did you hate and what did you think of the ending?
    ending could have been better imo. But it was the best drama I've seen and it's american , the british can't make that kind of stuff or even come close :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I started watching Prison Break, watched until the end of season two (watched episodes consecutively because it was that good) and then Googled something which revealed the ending. Let's just say I was not pleased with what I read and promptly stopped watching it. After everything that had happened, I would have been angry if I'd got to the end and watched that ending. Based on the two seasons I did watch I loathed T-Bag and I quite liked Haywire while he was in it.

ReputationRep:
    Ending was decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foreverneek)
    I started watching Prison Break, watched until the end of season two (watched episodes consecutively because it was that good) and then Googled something which revealed the ending. Let's just say I was not pleased with what I read and promptly stopped watching it. After everything that had happened, I would have been angry if I'd got to the end and watched that ending. Based on the two seasons I did watch I loathed T-Bag and I quite liked Haywire while he was in it.
    Same thing happened to me in season two i googled Scofields name to find out the name of the actor and instead read a spoiler about the last episode but anyway I still continued to finish it just to see how and why etc. I hate T-bag so much
    • Welcome Squad

Watched loads. Didn't watch the end.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be such a massive Prison Break fanboy, loved that show!! Favourite characters:

- John Abruzzi: badass character, his final scene was EPIC - "I kneel only to God...I don't see him here". Also, what he did to T-Bag...really great character
    - T-Bag: by far the most disturbed and disturbing character in the entire show. He really is pure evil. However, he was brilliantly acted by the actor, did a perfect job portraying him. T-Bag was definitely one of the most interesting characters, he went through so much!!! His loyalties kept shifting, and I think it was a fitting ending for him in the end.
    - Brad Bellick: awesome character. Funny and entertaining, especially when he found himself in Sona! Hates Schofield so much, lol.
    - Alex Mahone: really awesome character. Brilliantly acted. I loved following his development, he found himself on both sides of the chase. Very interesting, never boring.
    - Paul Kellerman: quite a disturbed character, but yet again very well acted and the role suited him perfectly. Interesting character from start to finish.
    - Linc Burrows: cool character
    - Schofield: not my favourite character, but still pretty decent. He has his moments.
    - Sucre: really cool and sometimes quite funny character.

I didn't particularly like Sarah Tancredi. The actress wasn't good looking at all, it would have been better if they went for someone who actually looked good. Wasn't a huge fan of Gretchen (the character, not the actress), she was alright thought I suppose. There aren't any characters I hated.

I thought the ending was pretty good, can't complain about it. A fitting conclusion to a really great show. It was awesome to see how the different characters ended up. It was sad to see some characters die throughout the series (e.g. haywire and tweener), but that's the way the show goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    I used to be such a massive Prison Break fanboy, loved that show!! Favourite characters:

- John Abruzzi: badass character, his final scene was EPIC - "I kneel only to God...I don't see him here". Also, what he did to T-Bag...really great character
    - T-Bag: by far the most disturbed and disturbing character in the entire show. He really is pure evil. However, he was brilliantly acted by the actor, did a perfect job portraying him. T-Bag was definitely one of the most interesting characters, he went through so much!!! His loyalties kept shifting, and I think it was a fitting ending for him in the end.
    - Brad Bellick: awesome character. Funny and entertaining, especially when he found himself in Sona! Hates Schofield so much, lol.
    - Alex Mahone: really awesome character. Brilliantly acted. I loved following his development, he found himself on both sides of the chase. Very interesting, never boring.
    - Paul Kellerman: quite a disturbed character, but yet again very well acted and the role suited him perfectly. Interesting character from start to finish.
    - Linc Burrows: cool character
    - Schofield: not my favourite character, but still pretty decent. He has his moments.
    - Sucre: really cool and sometimes quite funny character.

I didn't particularly like Sarah Tancredi. The actress wasn't good looking at all, it would have been better if they went for someone who actually looked good. Wasn't a huge fan of Gretchen (the character, not the actress), she was alright thought I suppose. There aren't any characters I hated.

I thought the ending was pretty good, can't complain about it. A fitting conclusion to a really great show. It was awesome to see how the different characters ended up. It was sad to see some characters die throughout the series (e.g. haywire and tweener), but that's the way the show goes.
    I felt so bad for Mahone when his son was killed and I also cried when Belleck died. I hated the whole Sona plot, it was quite slow and frustrating still.

I found Sarah actually pretty and she has been voted as Maxims hottest women of fall 2008 tv. She did seem down to earth and so suited schofield.

I liked kellerman in the end for what he did but he did kill many people
    and I found the reason Sucre got to prison so sad as his own cousin ratted him out when sucre was trying to get money to impress marie cruz. Im glad everything worked out for him in the end.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.