Due to lack of interest, tommorrow has been cancelled

Watch this thread
pinkteddyx64
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Due to lack of interest, tommorrow has been cancelled.

What do you fancy doing during this extended today? :cool:
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
But i'm going to pick cherries from our cherry tree tomorrow.
pinkteddyx64
Rep:
(Original post by 8472)
But i'm going to pick cherries from our cherry tree tomorrow.
That alone isn't going to make it viable enough for tomorrow to run, is it? :rolleyes:
Stinkum
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Gonna sit in the corner of a darkened room, silently staring at the wall.
pinkteddyx64
Rep:
(Original post by Stinkum)
Gonna sit in the corner of a darkened room, silently staring at the wall.
What if there's an earthquake because of what you will be doing? :eek:
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 7 years ago
Yay, more nap time.
De Mortimer
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Tomorrow will come, whether you want it to or not mate :cool:
Andy98
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Tomorrow never comes, it is always today.... At midnight tomorrow just gets pushed back. It's like yesterday never happened... It has never been yesterday and it will always be today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Autistic Merit
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! Aah-aah-aah-ahh
Infinity_4652
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
i shall play more minecraft :cool:
MidnightDream
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I will get out of the party my mother is trying to force me to attend tomorrow :woo:
zippity.doodah
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
cancelled? by who? bill gates?
VladThe1mpaler
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Now I have "Ruby" by the Kaiser Chiefs stuck in my head.
Andy98
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
Now I have "Ruby" by the Kaiser Chiefs stuck in my head.
Listen to the national anthem, apparently that gets songs out of your head

Posted from TSR Mobile
carrotstar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
But my parents have organised a surprise something for me tomorrow evening, and now I will never find out what it is... :unimpressed:
LivinginColour
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
But F1 and the Open are on tomorrow!
Infinity_4652
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by carrotstar)
But my parents have organised a surprise something for me tomorrow evening, and now I will never find out what it is... :unimpressed:
it could be a prank

you never know :ninja:

beware of pranks carried out by the ladies though
carrotstar
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Infinity_4652)
it could be a prank

you never know :ninja:

beware of pranks carried out by the ladies though
Was that supposed to rhyme? And I hate pranks. Thankfully nobody's done a big one on me before, though.

...Yet.
Last Day Lepers
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The title of this thread sounds like a good name for an album.
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I know you're joking, but entire days have been skipped before (I think 11 days were skipped in the 1750s)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads