Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What should i say in my reply ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    today i received an amazing message in my inbox ?

"From Mrs xxxxx xxxxxx

My name is Mrs xxxxxx xxxxx I was born in Kuwait. I am married to Mr. xxxxx xxxxxx who worked with Kuwait embassy in TOGO for nine years before he died in the year 2013 We were married for eleven years without a child When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4 Million in a Bank here in TOGO And Recently, My Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to my cancer problem (cancer and stroke).Presently this money is still in the Bank. Having known my condition I am in need of a Hearted Individual that i will utilize this fund the way I am going to instruct he or her I want somebody that will use this fund according to the desire of my late husband to help the poor people, orphanages widows I took this decision because I dont have any child that will inherit this fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in TOGO I will also issue you an authorisation letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. You can contact me with this Altternative Email [email protected]

May GOD Bless you

Mrs xxxxx xxxxxx"

For obvious reasons i have redacted certain details.

How should i reply so that the transaction goes smoothly ? Also where is TOGO ? :dontknow:

given this lady's parlous state of health i obviously wish to press ahead immediately.
    • Welcome Squad

Lol wtf.
    That's too random. Just ask for her bank details.

ReputationRep:
    6/10 of these emails are actually genuine. Your sarcasm implies to me that you've been brainwashed by the heavily anti-black media. :\

ReputationRep:
    Astonishingly there are still some gullible people who reply to these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    6/10 of these emails are actually genuine. Your sarcasm implies to me that you've been brainwashed by the heavily anti-black media. :\
    Seems too good to be true. A random e-mail from a person you've never met is going to give you a **** ton of money? Yeah keep dreaming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    Seems too good to be true. A random e-mail from a person you've never met is going to give you a **** ton of money? Yeah keep dreaming.
    not everyone in the world is a stinking capitalist. some people give away money because they want to spread joy and happiness ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    not everyone in the world is a stinking capitalist. some people give away money because they want to spread joy and happiness ffs
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate to give it to charity then? Or donate it to a more honorable cause rather than some random guy.

ReputationRep:
    Your reply should be '**** off' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone so heartless?

This is so sad :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Why is everyone so heartless?

This is so sad :cry2:

you deserve to be scammed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)

you deserve to be scammed
    :cry2: But But ..

ReputationRep:
    Ask her why her parents named her 'xxxxx'.

ReputationRep:
    You continue to be a very naughty bear.

ReputationRep:
    this poor lady has also suffered the ignominy of being banned :mob:

how much worse can her life get ?

at least i am giving her the chance to spread some happiness before she departs.

ReputationRep:
    Togo is in Africa this is probably a scam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carnationlilyrose)
    You continue to be a very naughty bear.
    i am sure the ladies will change their tune when this windfall arrives in my wallet :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Obvious scam, surprised you have paid attention to this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no silly her name is Mrs Joyce Philip but i had to delete that so people could not see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i am sure the ladies will change their tune when this windfall arrives in my wallet :flute:
    I am sure the ladies already love you for your wit and charm, and anything else would be an irrelevance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Togo is in Africa this is probably a scam
    dayum, thanks for that. i was getting mixed up with Tonga which is in the Caribbean.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.