Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are guys with small hands and feet a turnoff for ladies?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Are guys with small hands and feet a turnoff?
    Small hands and feet wouldn't be a problem for me in the slightest
    26.47%
    Small hands and feet on a guy are a turnoff
    8.82%
    It would be a dealbreaker if his hands and feet were smaller than mine, otherwise its fine
    8.82%
    I'm a guy
    55.88%

ReputationRep:
    I'm a shorter than average guy at around 5'8 but it does get pointed out to me occasionally that I have rather small hands and feet. I did look up some measurements and I think I'm in the bottom 10th percentile for guys, my hands are far closer to the average womens hands than a mans! :eek:

I'm a size 7.5-8 in shoe as well. So not too small, but small enough that again, I'm going to be the same size or smaller than some women.

I know height is a big deal for the ladies but could things like the size of his hands and feet matter as well? Its to do with the whole protection thing and masculinity of males being bigger at the end of the day. Would a guy having small hands and feet be a turnoff to any of you girls?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I like a man with hands big enough to act as a popcorn bowl when we're watching a film.

Spoiler:
    Show
    but seriously I don't care as long as they're not significantly smaller than mine

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a turn off. Hands and feet sizes are directly linked to penis size. It's science.

ReputationRep:
    I think going off the females on here, that they care about your wallet mate, not your hand size srs #realtalk #worldstar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    but seriously I don't care as long as they're not significantly smaller than mine
    But that's the problem you see as my hands are smaller according to the statistics than 30-40% of women (oops) which I would say is about how it feels in real life, a lot girls (not a majority though) I know have bigger hands than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
    Definitely a turn off. Hands and feet sizes are directly linked to penis size. It's science.
    I have small hands but am just into the dark green on the penis size map

251 views and only 6 votes? Your poll is not quite going to plan OP.

ReputationRep:
    As long as they are not smaller than mine then it's all cushty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    I have small hands but am just into the dark green on the penis size map
    That's tiny man. Girls only like you if you have a monster **** of 9+ inches.

ReputationRep:
    That's tiny man. Girls only like you if you have a monster **** of 9+ inches.
    ... what was that? An attempt at a funny comment? A sincere comment? Have you ever had sex?

ReputationRep:
    I'm like 5'8 and have small hands too. I know mutiple girls with hands that are pretty much the same size as mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnusFiles)
    ... what was that? An attempt at a funny comment? A sincere comment? Have you ever had sex?
    It was a joke, don't cry.

Seriously your worried about your height being 5ft 8 with size 7.5 feet i wish i was the big lol
    try and being 5ft 5 with size 5 feet i can get my shoes in the kids section lol you must know tall women
    if there turned off it probz something else. You have just got to work with what God gave you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I'm like 5'8 and have small hands too. I know mutiple girls with hands that are pretty much the same size as mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you ever had any girls ever noticed/commented or made fun about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnobe)
    Have you ever had any girls ever noticed/commented or made fun about it?
    People of commented on it but I probably pointed it out more. People usually point that I'm weird, since it's more noticeable than my hands. That, and that I moan "too much" lol.

ReputationRep:
    how the hell does a size of someone's hands define their worth as a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there some thing where if a guy has small hands/small feet than he has a small mini-me (if you catch my drift)? So it's a lil' bit of a turn off I guess in that respect.

ReputationRep:
    It was a joke, don't cry.
    Well mate that was about as funny as a wet fart. How old are you 14?

ReputationRep:
    I used to feel self-conscious because I have big feet..... lol

ReputationRep:
    My feet are size 11, come at me ladies.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.