The Student Room Group

Worcester - Spare Room Within 6 Bed House

Is anyone looking for a fairly large double room based within easy walking distance of the various university campus'?

I need to fill the room with a new tenant (a room that I would have been taking), as mentioned it is a fairly large double room (with double bed) and ample floor space, costing £360 pcm (inclusive of internet access)

You would have to pay for the electricity (split between the difference house mates = £30~ every month & a half~), water bill (again, isn't to much). No need to worry about council text, as students need no pay this, nor the gas bill as everything is electrical based.

No need to worry about a retaining fee as this has already been paid for by myself - just a deposit of £360 payable before the then of August as well as the first months rent (student finance?)

All the other house mates are students @Worc Uni who will be entering their third year.

If you would like any more inform about this just let me know, if someone would like the room it'll be much appreciated.

- Matt
Hi MattyyttaM,

I've moved this out of the University of Worcester forum as all accommodation listings belong in a different forum. Don't worry, as people can search for accommodation using the search feature of TSR.

I've left a redirect from the UoW forum to your thread for a week so that people can still see it.

Thanks,

Roving Fish
University of Worcester CA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending