Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    6 months ago I last dyed my hair and I dyed it blonde. I want to get it dip-dyed. The only problem is that I don't know what colour to dip dye it. I have an idea of what I want but I don't know. I want either red, pink or purple. What do you think would look best with bleached blonde hair?

ReputationRep:
    The good thing about blonde is EVERY colour goes with it! could even have more than one colour. I personally think red is gorgeous on blondes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxSophiexxx)
    6 months ago I last dyed my hair and I dyed it blonde. I want to get it dip-dyed. The only problem is that I don't know what colour to dip dye it. I have an idea of what I want but I don't know. I want either red, pink or purple. What do you think would look best with bleached blonde hair?
    Purple I dip dyed my friend's hair this colour and it looked great. She had blonde hair btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorwell)
    Purple I dip dyed my friend's hair this colour and it looked great. She had blonde hair btw!
    I do think I prefer purple. Last year when my older cousin came back from uni her and my older sister dip dyed each others blonde hair. My sister had pink and blonde hair and my cousin had purple and blonde and she looked amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Try out some hair chalk and see which one you like best, then you can use dye for that colour.

ReputationRep:
    Just got a purple dip dye for the summer and I love it, but I don't think it looks that good on blonde! I'd say RED!

ReputationRep:
    Purple! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I used to use crazy colours.. they have all sorts of colours and they wash out so you can have pink for a few weeks, then red etc
    & I think all of them sound like they'd look nice

ReputationRep:
    green, i think green looks hot af

ReputationRep:
    I recommend hair chalk too I use it all the time cos i get bored too easily with my colours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magicmich)
    I recommend hair chalk too I use it all the time cos i get bored too easily with my colours!
    What hair chalk do you recommend? I've tried so many but none of them really worked.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.