Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do for a million squid? watch

ReputationRep:
    What would you do for a million squid? Would you be gay with another man/women respectively for a million pounds? Would there be an act that you would definitely not do for a million? Would you kill for a million?

ReputationRep:
    Are you offering the money or the gay sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    Are you offering the money or the gay sex?
    If you got the money bud the gay! What do you say! A million and I be your bum chum!

Im not gay but I prbably would for a milllion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dude)
    If you got the money bud the gay! What do you say! A million and I be your bum chum!

Im not gay but I prbably would for a milllion
    Unfortunately I haven't got that much money yet, but if I ever feel like some bum sex, and I have the money, I'll give you a call.

ReputationRep:
    What would you do for a million squid? Would you be gay with another man/women respectively for a million pounds? Would there be an act that you would definitely not do for a million? Would you kill for a million?
    id rather have a million prawns, but still wont be gay for this type of stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I would do anything for a million quid. I have no morals at all, so am open to anything

ReputationRep:
    There's not much I wouldn't do for a million. I'd certainly kill for it.

ReputationRep:
    So you would run the risk of losing your life/getting ass raped every day to get 1 million pounds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I would do anything for a million quid. I have no morals at all, so am open to anything
    Amen to that!
    xox

ReputationRep:
    How about: Cutting off your reproductive organs. With a rusty knife. With no anaesthetic.

For £1 million

Would you do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    How about: Cutting off your reproductive organs. With a rusty knife. With no anaesthetic.

For £1 million

Would you do it?
    Are you completely insane? :rolleyes:
    BTW, no I certainly would'nt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

For £1 million

Would you do it?
    no

ReputationRep:
    I would strip naked, shave every last hair from my body and then run through harrods.

ReputationRep:
    OK, so people were prepared to kill other people, but are not prepared to lose their balls for £1 million.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't someone strap a cross to the parts then pour fuel over it and set it alight for 10-20 seconds for $500.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I would strip naked, shave every last hair from my body and then run through harrods.
    I would also be prepared to have a furret hanging from my scrotum (teeth imbedded within), just to make it more enjoyable

ReputationRep:
    Id do that for 20k...

ReputationRep:
    I would also be prepared to have a furret hanging from my scrotum (teeth imbedded within), just to make it more enjoyable
    I hope you mean ferret.

And who would enjoy it more? the ferret or you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Id do that for 20k...
    I'd pay to do that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Id do that for 20k...
    I'm doin it next wednesday for a fiver :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.