Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do for a million squid? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    hm

i was around the docklands the other day.

i saw an aston martin.

thats what i'd get if i had £1mill.

aston martin and some insurance for my 17 year old ass. enough change to buy a penny sweet!
    Insurance on your ass? Why? Thinking of going to a prison or something for a test ride?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    hm

i was around the docklands the other day.

i saw an aston martin.

thats what i'd get if i had £1mill.

aston martin and some insurance for my 17 year old ass. enough change to buy a penny sweet!
    Erm the Vanquish was something like £150k, you'd have plenty of penny sweets lad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Erm the Vanquish was something like £150k, you'd have plenty of penny sweets lad!
    um. not with insurance ;p i live in tottenham, buddy - work it out.

ReputationRep:
    What do I want a million squid for? I love sushi but I could never eat all that in my lifetime!

ReputationRep:
    ivest in property

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximusmak)
    ivest in property
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dude)
    What would you do for a million squid?
    Read them bed time stories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Dude)
    What would you do for a million squid? Would you be gay with another man/women respectively for a million pounds? Would there be an act that you would definitely not do for a million? Would you kill for a million?
    Personally i don't think a million is enough to any of the above, I'm worth a lot more than that you see

ReputationRep:
    What would you do for a million squid? Would you be gay with another man/women respectively for a million pounds? Would there be an act that you would definitely not do for a million? Would you kill for a million?

I would "be gay" for a million only if the guy was fit, (JT, Mr Gay UK , Christian Bale etc) (i'm not gay tho).

I would never kill or physically hurt someone for money...

Apart from that pretty much n e thing for a million, within reason of course, (e.g. i wouldn't put a 2million bet on a horse that was sure to lose, or Man U winning this year's premiership for a million quid)

ReputationRep:
    What the heck would I do with a million squid? I don't even like fish, and gee where would you keep em, they'd go off and stink the house out, my refridgerator aint big enough for a million?!?!

ReputationRep:
    it depends how gay, but i dont think i would

the worst thing i would do is have a threesome with britney spears and jennifer aniston, dunno why all you ppl wanna chop your balls off and get cut up with knives.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s-man)
    ...., dunno why all you ppl wanna chop your balls off and get cut up with knives.....
    urgh i just got an image from ichi the killer in my head (when he chops off his tounge)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Insurance on your ass? Why? Thinking of going to a prison or something for a test ride?
    My man, that gets quote of the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    My man, that gets quote of the week.
    I aim to please.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.