Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I'll be studying International spa management in Buxton this September. Anyone else on this course? X

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying the same course at Buxton x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you on the 3 year Bsc? X

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing a four year course which includes a placement x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's exciting! I was considering that option originally. I haven't found anyone else that's doing our course.. I'm so excited to start! X

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I I know there's only fifty places in each course maximum so it might just be small classes which I think could be better, but I guess we will have to see, so am so many emotions with packing but will such an a amazing experience x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmJo)
    Hi all. I'll be studying International spa management in Buxton this September. Anyone else on this course? X
    Hey! I will be, yes. x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm doing event management at buxton, has anyone got their accomodation details through yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Ill be doing International Hospitality Management at Buxton. Also No i haven't heard back from accommodation yet and i applied at the beginning of the month.

ReputationRep:
    I think with halls you get a 'we recieved your application' email and then hear about rooms and allocations in summer. are any of you going to the applicant day this weekend?

ReputationRep:
    I'm Guessing that will be the situation with accommodation. I am going on Saturday to the applicant day, so might ask while i am there. Are you going also?

ReputationRep:
    I am going yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LEGO00984116)
    Ill be doing International Hospitality Management at Buxton. Also No i haven't heard back from accommodation yet and i applied at the beginning of the month.
    Ahh, I still need to apply for accomodation, I'm so forgetful! Starting this September yeah?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ieuaf)
    I am going yes!
    Was it any good? Couldn't make it because it was my 18th, what did you guys do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelloImNicole)
    Ahh, I still need to apply for accomodation, I'm so forgetful! Starting this September yeah?
    Yeah I'm starting in September

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I'm starting in September International Spa Management and still dont Have any accomodation :/ do you think halls are better than renting a room?

ReputationRep:
    Are You all going to take a place at halls or find on your own?? I still dont know what is best 😣😣😣

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weimarka14567)
    Hi everyone! I'm starting in September International Spa Management and still dont Have any accomodation :/ do you think halls are better than renting a room?
    Hey I'm starting this in September too. I've got a room at High Peak Halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliiewood)
    Hey I'm starting this in September too. I've got a room at High Peak Halls
    What room are you in? Which flat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ieuaf)
    What room are you in? Which flat?
    I'm in flat 11 ground floor What about you?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.