Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Evening, Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere on the forums but i wanted to double check. Has anyone received their email from the accommodation service for accommodation starting in september? The last one i got said the new system was under a slight delay and should be running by mid july i believe. I just wanted to make sure i hadn't missed a important email thats all, Many thanks

Josh

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got an email from them yet either about accommodation?! The last email i got was the same as yours?! Im hoping we can apply soon as im an impatient girl and i want to know if i defiantly getting the hall i want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagzHarris)
    I haven't got an email from them yet either about accommodation?! The last email i got was the same as yours?! Im hoping we can apply soon as im an impatient girl and i want to know if i defiantly getting the hall i want!
    The last one i got was the 28th June which said there was a delay of about 14 days. I'm not in a huge hurry to apply as there is still loads of time left. I just wanted to make sure i hadn't missed an email as i really need to apply early to hopefully improve my chances of getting the accommodation i would like which has a limited number of spaces anyway! I'm not sure how the allocation process works, i think i read on the website that it was first come first served but i may be wrong! Either way I'm sure we will hear something soon!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    We are still having technical problems unfortunately. However we should hopefully get the email sent out very soon! We are sorry for the delay but if you want to get in touch with the Accommodation Team regarding this, their email address is [email protected].

Bucks New University

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bucks New University)
    We are still having technical problems unfortunately. However we should hopefully get the email sent out very soon! We are sorry for the delay but if you want to get in touch with the Accommodation Team regarding this, their email address is [email protected].

Bucks New University
    Thats fine, thanks for replying! I look forward to applying!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.