The Student Room Group

Why do th US always support Israel?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eboracum
What an utterly ridiculous and appalling statement. Sums up the evil anti-Semetic nazi nonsense going on all around Europe. Hitler committed mass genocide, killing 6 million European Jews, because they were Jewish. Israel defends itself against rockets being fired over its border.

I think that the reason for the extermination of the Jews was because they were considered a threat to European/Germanic culture, and not because they were semites. Hitler, for example, admired the Arabs, but in Hitler's mind the Arabs belonged to a place, the motherland, which the Jews rejected and hence why they cannot settle. Also Hitler killed homosexuals, who were not Jewish. So it is much more nuanced as to why Hitler killed Jews.
Original post by DErasmus
Haha you don't get called an anti-semite because of some Zionist conspiracy, you get called an anti-semite because you clearly have a chip on your shoulder about the Jews.

me specifically? or a hypothetical "you"? because I'm not against jews any more than other modern religions (I have my problems with their religion but that issue doesn't come exclusively with judaism)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending