Hello, my name is Samuel_Murray!

Watch this thread
Samuel_Murray
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm studying... "Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies", "Modern Studies", "History" and "Geography"

I'm interested in... Football, Squash, African Continent, International Development

I'm thinking about... Studying a course in Social Anthropology and African Studies or Social Anthropology with Development.
~ Aquamarine ~
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Samuel_Murray)
I'm studying... "Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies", "Modern Studies", "History" and "Geography"

I'm interested in... Football, Squash, African Continent, International Development

I'm thinking about... Studying a course in Social Anthropology and African Studies or Social Anthropology with Development.
Hey, welcome to :tsr:

How are you finding your courses?

Is there anything i could help you with?

We have a lot of different forums on TSR, especially for study help and regarding university so make sure you check out some of the TSR Forums, especially the study help forum where you can get revision, exam preparation and study/homework help for your individual courses
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Samuel_Murray)

Welcome to The Student Room!

I hope you're studies are going well. If you need any help with your studies then check out Study Help and our A-Level Forum.

Feel free to ask me anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (37)
34.58%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
44.86%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.63%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.93%

Watched Threads