Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was watching this show recently and its amazing, and I just thought of starting a thread to talk about the show so discuss....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teddysmith123)
    I was watching this show recently and its amazing, and I just thought of starting a thread to talk about the show so discuss....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's awesome

ReputationRep:
    Lets talk about the betrayal on the last episode.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, it gets much worse. Starts off strong, but then there's so much filler and boring episodes.

By the way, people posting on this thread might want to avoid future episode spoilers. Some people reading the thread might not have watched all the episodes to date, so lets avoid spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    Is the new season out?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    That last episode was pretty epic!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wasn't sure what to expect when Rick and co were getting chased around the compound, looking forward to next season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Unfortunately, it gets much worse. Starts off strong, but then there's so much filler and boring episodes.

By the way, people posting on this thread might want to avoid future episode spoilers. Some people reading the thread might not have watched all the episodes to date, so lets avoid spoilers.
    Really im nearly finishing season 2 and I think its really good! I love glenn he is really my favorite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im only on season 2 right now but hopefully will have finished all of it ny monday! Have you seen any of the webisodes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really im nearly finishing season 2 and I think its really good! I love glenn he is really my favorite

Posted from TSR Mobile

Daryl and his crossbow skills XD

ReputationRep:
    Daryl and his crossbow skills XD
    I love him too! Hes really evolved since I first saw him in season 1. I like his scenes with sofias mother I forget her name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That last episode was pretty epic!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I wasn't sure what to expect when Rick and co were getting chased around the compound, looking forward to next season!
    Same , got no idea whats going happen XD

But i hope the next season is more groundbreaking , after season 1 they have just been running around , from place to place. Some more information about the zombies would be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZeroName)
    Is the new season out?!
    Season 5 I believe starts in September or October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I hate glenn! I thought he was good in season 1 but then I really grew to hate him. My favourite characters are Rick, Shane and darryl, they're awesome!

Anyway, the season 2 finale is THE BEST TV EPISODE EVER, it's ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!!!!! Trust me, once you watch it you will come to realise how epic the show is, that episode is the best episode of the entire series so far, hands down. Are you towards the end of season 2?

Also, how can I forget, Hershel!! Great character, awesome guy.

But yeah, anyway, the latest season (season 4) hasn't been very impressive at all, quite boring mostly, unlike season 1.

ReputationRep:
    I love him too! Hes really evolved since I first saw him in season 1. I like his scenes with sofias mother I forget her name

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Carol

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Season 2 was a dip in quality because they had to make 13 episodes as opposed to the 6 they made for season 1 but they had only half the money they had for season 1.

They got their funding back for three and four, so the drama really kicks up a notch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gorwell)
    It's awesome
    Ikr after breaking bad this is definitely a must watch! Even though some of the zombie stuff is pretty disgusting, its soooo interesting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hate glenn! I thought he was good in season 1 but then I really grew to hate him. My favourite characters are Rick, Shane and darryl, they're awesome!

Anyway, the season 2 finale is THE BEST TV EPISODE EVER, it's ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!!!!! Trust me, once you watch it you will come to realise how epic the show is, that episode is the best episode of the entire series so far, hands down. Are you towards the end of season 2?

Also, how can I forget, Hershel!! Great character, awesome guy.

But yeah, anyway, the latest season (season 4) hasn't been very impressive at all, quite boring mostly, unlike season 1.
    Yh im near the end of the season, im on the episode straight after rick kills dave and his friend in the bar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same , got no idea whats going happen XD

But i hope the next season is more groundbreaking , after season 1 they have just been running around , from place to place. Some more information about the zombies would be awesome.
    I actually really enjoyed the farm season, thought it was mostly okay. It's season 4 that I found really disappointing to be honest.

Darryl is such a badass!! Lets discuss Darryl! And Rick, what a badass sheriff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Season 2 was a dip in quality because they had to make 13 episodes as opposed to the 6 they made for season 1 but they had only half the money they had for season 1.

They got their funding back for three and four, so the drama really kicks up a notch.
    Thats gd I liked season 2 though! Some of the episodes where relatively slow in action but I dont think the season was that bad but glad it gets better

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yh im near the end of the season, im on the episode straight after rick kills dave and his friend in the bar

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that scene was EPIC!!! In the bar. I had no idea Rick had it in him!! When it comes to protecting his people and his family, Rick showed absolutely no hesitation. Also, LOL @ Dave when he said "You got cooz? I ain't had a piece of ass in weeks" while pissing against the wall, LOL. Then Tony was stupid enough to draw his weapon on Rick, poor guy.

Seriously though, the final episode of season 2 will blow you away completely, literally the best episode ever. You've been warned! Best to watch it in the middle of the night in a dark room with the volume turned all the way up

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.