Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Peoples are found out about my realtionships with young men Watch

I have been alone since May, since my hubby went off to Malaysia but I haven't heard from him in a while.

I get a long with girls more than I do guys so ll my friends at the malaysia town is girls and back home just a couple of male friends. I went from having loads of sex to none so I gagging for some action, so I decided to join a online dating app.

On this app I've messaged a few younger men, bacause lol, I've meet up with a few who just wanted sex, become friends as well because we get along.

One I met became a great friend, he is 24 and me being 37 we had sex, never been with younger men before so been a great experience for me he taught a lot of new things. I wanted to keep it a secret but a photo leaked onto facebook of him laying in my bed next to him so I couldn't hide it. I told my friend Samantha and she wasn't best pleased.

The only people that don't know is my hubby? should I be honest what I been up to? he said he wants me to visit him at his student accommodation, I don't know how that is going to go down but by funny if people think i am his mother?

Another thing I am concerned about will this harm my relationships with men my own age? As I said most of my friends are female so I am worried what they would think. Am I taking things too far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have been alone since May, since my hubby went off to Malaysia but I haven't heard from him in a while.

I get a long with girls more than I do guys so ll my friends at the malaysia town is girls and back home just a couple of male friends. I went from having loads of sex to none so I gagging for some action, so I decided to join a online dating app.

On this app I've messaged a few younger men, bacause lol, I've meet up with a few who just wanted sex, become friends as well because we get along.

One I met became a great friend, he is 24 and me being 37 we had sex, never been with younger men before so been a great experience for me he taught a lot of new things. I wanted to keep it a secret but a photo leaked onto facebook of him laying in my bed next to him so I couldn't hide it. I told my friend Samantha and she wasn't best pleased.

The only people that don't know is my hubby? should I be honest what I been up to? he said he wants me to visit him at his student accommodation, I don't know how that is going to go down but by funny if people think i am his mother?

Another thing I am concerned about will this harm my relationships with men my own age? As I said most of my friends are female so I am worried what they would think. Am I taking things too far?
    Its meant to make fun of the other thread... the grammar though..

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.