Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your highest score in Temple Run 2? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I just scored 41M so I'm curious. Would be great if you share your score here. I'm in level 8 by the way. Thanks.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyinthebox)
    I just scored 41M so I'm curious. Would be great if you share your score here. I'm in level 8 by the way. Thanks.
    41M? *faints*

Erm mine is... well I would know if hadn't deleted the app yesterday because I rarely play it! :facepalm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    41M? *faints*

Erm mine is... well I would know if hadn't deleted the app yesterday because I rarely play it! :facepalm:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? You should reinstall it. This game is so good.

ReputationRep:
    12 m.... (3m without save me) and I havent fully upgraded all power ups and stuffs....

But seriously, the game is much much easier than the original temple run.... There's no more dead end T intersections, and the cart and the river sections are much easier than I expected.... Not to mention that you can activate shield or the boost should there are two obstacles in a row (rare; I usually activate it as soon as the bar is full though)

ReputationRep:
    There I was feeling pretty damn proud of my 2m run.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    There I was feeling pretty damn proud of my 2m run.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Or my 200k...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimBluesWin)
    12 m.... (3m without save me) and I havent fully upgraded all power ups and stuffs....

But seriously, the game is much much easier than the original temple run.... There's no more dead end T intersections, and the cart and the river sections are much easier than I expected.... Not to mention that you can activate shield or the boost should there are two obstacles in a row (rare; I usually activate it as soon as the bar is full though)

Yeah it's way easier than the origianl one and as mine's fully upgraded so it is quite easy to score 10M+.

ReputationRep:
    19 million and something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kosovaa)
    19 million and something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    that's not bad

ReputationRep:
    *nobragging*

Just played the game again, and got 17 m this time....

Sadly, the magnet power up isn't as useful as in the original (no longer tripled the coins value, others please confirm..) Boost powerup becomes more valuable though IMO, it lets us skip the rapid turnings that often happens if you go far....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimBluesWin)
    *nobragging*

Just played the game again, and got 17 m this time....

Sadly, the magnet power up isn't as useful as in the original (no longer tripled the coins value, others please confirm..) Boost powerup becomes more valuable though IMO, it lets us skip the rapid turnings that often happens if you go far....
    Hey you're getting better at it. That's good. it's all about practice I say and also about upgrades. With full upgrades 20M happens in a snap. Btw I also use Boost powerup for the same reason.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Why? You should reinstall it. This game is so good.
    It's boring and it isn't as good as the first one!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I feel the opposite
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Really? I feel the opposite
    I beg to differ. :colone:

The graphics were awful it felt like they were trying to force you into the game. <-That sounds weird I know.
    I know I got above 500k in the first one. Maybe 1M I can't remember!
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Actually, both games become repetitive for a while, but tbh temple run 2 gets repetitive more slowly, as there are more variety at least, like the cart and river sections...

I beg to differ. :colone:

The graphics were awful it felt like they were trying to force you into the game. <-That sounds weird I know.
    I know I got above 500k in the first one. Maybe 1M I can't remember!
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I thought it's better.....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.