Go

Are you going to marry a woman?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Are you going to marry a woman?

Most likely yeah
Most likely yeah

Wow how fair for that future woman and potential children, what a great guy you must be... :confused:
How good are you at dodging high-velocity rocks?
Me too! what you doing friday nite?
Reply 6
Most likely yeah

Why?
Have you not told your family?
May I kindly correct you, if you are homosexual then you are not a Muslim.
Go

Have you ever had sex with a man or woman?
Reply 9
Original post by leedswest
Wow how fair for that future woman and potential children, what a great guy you must be... :confused:

Aw fanks bby, why does being gay make me a bad parent? Btw I didn't specify that I was a 'guy' sooo xD

Original post by Harvey Dent
How good are you at dodging high-velocity rocks?

Nope hahahaha

Me too! what you doing friday nite?

Nothing boo :wink:))

Original post by Sophsha
Why?
Have you not told your family?

Well because in Islamic society and amongst my family that's what's expected, also I'm a Muslim so I do believe that for me being homosexual would be a sin :3
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Have you ever had sex with a man or woman?

Nope

Original post by DiamondsForever

No you may not correct me because that's untrue soz :/
Aw fanks bby, why does being gay make me a bad parent? Btw I didn't specify that I was a 'guy' sooo xD

I take back my comment then! :biggrin: Marry as many woman as you want! :tongue:

Nope hahahaha

Nothing boo :wink:))

Well because in Islamic society and amongst my family that's what's expected, also I'm a Muslim so I do believe that for me being homosexual would be a sin :3

I know I'm Muslim too, so you're against the fact you're gay?
Most likely yeah

Hey listen, I'm a straight Muslim girl and if my husband turns out to be gay, I would be so depressed. Don't you think that would be unfair to your future wife? She would love you so much and you won't even be attracted to her!
Original post by DiamondsForever

That is for Jupiter to decide
Go

Hey listen, I'm a straight Muslim girl and if my husband turns out to be gay, I would be so depressed. Don't you think that would be unfair to your future wife? She would love you so much and you won't even be attracted to her!

Yeah, I'm supportive of gay people 100% but it's just not fair to your wife and kids
Original post by leedswest
I take back my comment then! :biggrin: Marry as many woman as you want! :tongue:

But I am a guy tho >.<

Original post by Sophsha
I know I'm Muslim too, so you're against the fact you're gay?

Yeah obv I am. Being sexually attracted to men isn't a sin, homosexual acts are, right?

No I don't, I can still love someone unconditionally, and what else am I meant to do? Can't marry a man can I? xD
Please close troll-thread.
Reply 18
Are you bi sexual or gay?
Original post by TheAnusFiles
Yeah, I'm supportive of gay people 100% but it's just not fair to your wife and kids

Although, as a Muslim I'm against homosexuality but I think its their matter with God and I wouldn't dislike or hate gays for that. But for a gay person to marry a straight girl, NO! Its not fair to her! Now that's what I call wrong!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending