On the last page there are:

1 Thread on a college debate society in the USA
    1 Thread promoting the bible
    1 Thread about choice of residence
    1 Thread about Israel
    1 Thread about abortion
    1 Thread about Sales
    1 Thread about how the society thread is wrongly named
    33 Threads about Gender/Feminism or Racism.

Go figure.

ReputationRep:
    Out of rep, but well observed.

How about a 'male insecurity' sub-forum? Although we might have to call it something different to get much traffic.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Would rep, but can't on the app

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just a dad)

How about a 'male insecurity' sub-forum? Although we might have to call it something different to get much traffic.
    Brilliant.

Honestly though, I'm sick and tired of all these egotists throwing their toys out of the pram, who are adamant that men are the greater sex and are 'being punished' by increasing equality for both genders. Sad, really.

ReputationRep:
    yes there seems to be some obsession with Gender/Feminism on here. you get about 3 threads a day witch are asking the same question

ReputationRep:
    How about white male tears? I love how normal people you know go out have fun, live life, enjoy student life but here if you're not acting like you're living under the threat of constant misandrous tyranny you're the insane one lol. These people need serious help with their delusions and conspiracies.

ReputationRep:
    I think any middle class person in N America, Europe (except E and SE), Japan/South Korea/ Mongolia/ Possibly Russia, Australia/New Zealand, French Guiana or any colonies needs to 'check their privilege' .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by just a dad)

Hahaha this

ReputationRep:
    Maybe the "pretentious social justice disputes" forum?

This is where sanctimonious left-wing douches come to do battle with right-wing misogynist neck beards. It's absolute gold. And I'm the latter, by the way (minus the neck beard).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    Maybe the "pretentious social justice disputes" forum?

This is where sanctimonious left-wing douches come to do battle with right-wing misogynist neck beards. It's absolute gold. And I'm the latter, by the way (minus the neck beard).
    Rofl I might even Rep this.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.