Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'm really confused about the accommodation offered by City University London, the website and the admins on cityconnect are constantly saying different things and contradicting themselves. If anyone could shed a little light on my questions below that would be great!

Is it too late to apply for accommodation? (I applied a few days ago)

Is Liberty Hall for the academic year of 14/15 ONLY for undergraduate students?

Is there or isn't there en-suite rooms at Liberty Court?

When do we find out if we have been offered a room in one of the halls?

Also another question I have which has nothing to do with accommodation is that when do BTEC students find out that they have been accepted onto the course? As my grades are already final and meet the requirements (and they have apparently been sent to the university by my college) am I required to do anything right now or do I just have to wait for the university to process the information and officially accept me?

Thank you for taking the time to read through my questions!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.