Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help. Girl I was dating shows up to my favorite bar grrrr watch

ReputationRep:
    So a girl I was dating and like alot, I pissed her off, but she knew I go to this bar every sat shows up 4 weeks later after I stopped contacting her at the same bar we met. Usually I would do my business and meet lots of girls but she turned up with her friends or something. And kept looking at me. Ruined my whole sat night. Feel very weird now..

ReputationRep:
    I suggest going up to her and saying something along the lines of "this place isn't big enough for the both of us" and settle it with a fist fight.

Jkjkjk. Find a new bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    So a girl I was dating and like alot, I pissed her off, but she knew I go to this bar every sat shows up 4 weeks later after I stopped contacting her at the same bar we met. Usually I would do my business and meet lots of girls but she turned up with her friends or something. And kept looking at me. Ruined my whole sat night. Feel very weird now..
    If you met her at that bar, doesn't that mean she probably also usually goes to that bar at that time?

What are you doing showing up there and ruining her night?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    I suggest going up to her and saying something along the lines of "this place isn't big enough for the both of us" and settle it with a fist fight.

Jkjkjk. Find a new bar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha love the first option.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as said if you met her there then she probably frequents it as well, if it has been a few weeks then she probably felt awkward being there rather than wahoo my friends want to go to that place that b'end goes. If you are worried about seeing her then i am guessing you were a weasel when it ended and gave either a lame excuse or none at all, she is probably looking at you thinking how much she despises you so i wouldn't worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihavemooedtoday)
    If you met her at that bar, doesn't that mean she probably also usually goes to that bar at that time?

What are you doing showing up there and ruining her night?
    No she defiently isnt someone who goes there all the time. She knew that I went there every Saturday. I've been going there for years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shefflibs)
    Yeah as said if you met her there then she probably frequents it as well, if it has been a few weeks then she probably felt awkward being there rather than wahoo my friends want to go to that place that b'end goes. If you are worried about seeing her then i am guessing you were a weasel when it ended and gave either a lame excuse or none at all, she is probably looking at you thinking how much she despises you so i wouldn't worry.
    No she is new to the city and she doesn't go there all the time. She knew I go there every sat

ReputationRep:
    Just ignore her. Enjoy you're visits to the bar and get with all the girls you want while she watches

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her. If she gets pissed at you and then doesn't tallk to you for 4 weeks, i'd find that annoying. Like life is too short for you to be seeking attention, getting pissed, holding grudges etc.. I say if you piss me off, i'm not running away. I'll just confront you so you don't do it again and then stay with you. Not go running abouts then coming back when you're bored and thirsty.

If you get back together, and piss her off. She will leave ya again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Ignore her. If she gets pissed at you and then doesn't tallk to you for 4 weeks, i'd find that annoying. Like life is too short for you to be seeking attention, getting pissed, holding grudges etc.. I say if you piss me off, i'm not running away. I'll just confront you so you don't do it again and then stay with you. Not go running abouts then coming back when you're bored and thirsty.

If you get back together, and piss her off. She will leave ya again.

She kept looking at me from afar. Feel so weird as if she was spying on me, because I knew she doesnt really like the place that much and she must have suggested it to her friends to go there?

ReputationRep:
    She kept looking at me from afar. Feel so weird as if she was spying on me, because I knew she doesnt really like the place that much and she must have suggested it to her friends to go there?
    She was looking at you because she wanted you to go up to her and give her attention. Seriously, don't give the girl what she wants. The relationship won't go anywhere if she leaves you like that. However, yes it does depend on what you done to her, which pissed her off. If it was something petty and stupid, i say ignore her. However if you did something really bad, say sorry. But i wouldn't get back with her tbh because she holds a grudge ( lol does that even make sense ) :lol: Or if you think your relationship can go somewhere, then you have to tell her not to just leave when something happens. Tell her you'd rather sort it out straight away. But depends on how/who you are tbh. This is my opinion. If she doesn't like the place, she wouldn't have recommended it to her friends. If she knew you go there every saturdays. She wanted to see you. But it would've been weird to go alone..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    She was looking at you because she wanted you to go up to her and give her attention. Seriously, don't give the girl what she wants. The relationship won't go anywhere if she leaves you like that. However, yes it does depend on what you done to her, which pissed her off. If it was something petty and stupid, i say ignore her. However if you did something really bad, say sorry. But i wouldn't get back with her tbh because she holds a grudge ( lol does that even make sense ) :lol: Or if you think your relationship can go somewhere, then you have to tell her not to just leave when something happens. Tell her you'd rather sort it out straight away. But depends on how/who you are tbh. This is my opinion. If she doesn't like the place, she wouldn't have recommended it to her friends. If she knew you go there every saturdays. She wanted to see you. But it would've been weird to go alone..
    Yeh I made it clear multiple times that I go to the bar every saturday. She doesnt have any friends except her flatmates who I think she was with. I was going out to meet girls because its my fav bar and was over this, my entire mood was down and I couldnt stop thinking about her.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I made it clear multiple times that I go to the bar every saturday. She doesnt have any friends except her flatmates who I think she was with. I was going out to meet girls because its my fav bar and was over this, my entire mood was down and I couldnt stop thinking about her.
    I know you did. Was just saying. Idk mate. You asked for advice and i gave it to you..

ReputationRep:
    Get over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -amy-h-)
    Get over it
    I pretty much did until I saw her again. Don't usually get strong feelings for girls like this.

ReputationRep:
    Did she do anything else apart from look at you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Need_To)
    Did she do anything else apart from look at you?
    Just kept glancing at me, she loves ****ing around with my emotions.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2014
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.