Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best and worst food you have ever had? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm wondering what is the best food you have ever had and the worst.

My best is Dominoes pizza ...

Worst is snail .... School trip to France. Slimey like snot wasn't nice

ReputationRep:
    Best: blueberry pancakes with maple syrup that I made.
    Worst: some chicken that I cooked in a pot of boiling water, truly disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    Best: A really amazing gammon and chips with pepper sauce :suith:
    Worst: When it was pork day in primary school for school dinners :erm: hideous...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Best - sirloin steaks medium cooked smothered with garlic butter
    Worst - tea and cucumbers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best - My mummy's chicken drumsticks, her chicken wings and her spare rips :drool:

Worst - Anything that is not chicken or spare ribs :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    Best: roo steaks
    Worst: pasta

ReputationRep:
    Best - rare fillet steak with steak cut chips and peppercorn sauce

Worst - cherry tomatoes.

ReputationRep:
    The worst was probably some sort of fish jelly cubes when i was young, totally unexpected and really salty/fish but I'd probably like it now.

The best has almost always been some sort of pink beef or lamb, the best being a piece of Lamb from my Grandma's plate at Windows in London when I was about 7.

ReputationRep:
    Best has got to be steak with either mash, gravy & broccoli or steak (rare) with chunky chips, mushroom/tomato & maybe a little bit of peppercorn sauce
    Worst is probably either any shrimps/prawns/seafoody stuff or a Thai curry I got in Thailand where I thought it'd be like a korma cos it had coconut milk in it, so I asked for it without and basically a bowl of ridiculously spicy water swimming with chicken came out to me. Put me off Thai curry forever

ReputationRep:
    It's too hard for me to choose the best, but the worst is a tie between an extremely stale teddy graham, every jalapeño and banana pepper I've ever eaten, and this atrocity:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may348)
    It's too hard for me to choose the best, but the worst is a tie between an extremely stale teddy graham, every jalapeño and banana pepper I've ever eaten, and this atrocity:
    I've never liked the look of them drinks 😷

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Best: crepe spanish omelette type thing in France.

Worst: Any curry lol

(Original post by lamyers1)
    Best - rare fillet steak with steak cut chips and peppercorn sauce
    (Original post by lamyers1)

Worst - cherry tomatoes.

sacrilege

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patsyjenx)
    I've never liked the look of them drinks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I mean, the fruity ones are pretty good (though not nearly as healthy as they're advertised). But oh god that Kale one is so gross.

ReputationRep:
    Worst is curry. Cheap meat disguised with sauce. Doesnt fill you up and provides terrible nutrition.

Best is Steak Frites from one of the French joints in South Ken. Quality food.

ReputationRep:
    I mean, the fruity ones are pretty good (though not nearly as healthy as they're advertised). But oh god that Kale one is so gross.
    Just looking at that would be enough to make me steer well clear from any of them haha they just look so wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Worst is curry. Cheap meat disguised with sauce. Doesnt fill you up and provides terrible nutrition.

Best is Steak Frites from one of the French joints in South Ken. Quality food.
    Am I going mad or did you definitely say something different before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Am I going mad or did you definitely say something different before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did. Went for fish fingers, and high class kebabs respectively. Decided that nobody really eats fish fingers anyway and that even expensive kebabs can be hit and miss

Know what youre getting with steak, top quality.

ReputationRep:
    Just looking at that would be enough to make me steer well clear from any of them haha they just look so wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just don't like how they market themselves as healthy when they're full of sugar and some flavors are literally 500 calories per bottle. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I did. Went for fish fingers, and high class kebabs respectively. Decided that nobody really eats fish fingers anyway and that even expensive kebabs can be hit and miss

Know what youre getting with steak, top quality.
    Haha I was like am I going mad...

And steak is always a winner in my eyes 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just don't like how they market themselves as healthy when they're full of sugar and some flavors are literally 500 calories per bottle. :eek:
    Hahaha plus they look like .. God knows what in a bottle, hardly appealing! When I fancy a healthy drink I'll just stick to water

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.