Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Threatened to be hit by my own girlfriend, have I done the right thing? Watch

Yesterday, my girlfriend got very annoyed at me for no reason viable enough to then say she is going to 'hit' me. I then stopped speaking to her and she left and got in the car with another guy which is her "best friend" who she sees more than her own boyfriend (me) .I've not text her for 2 days straight now because of what she did, and I've had enough, she said she needs time. But I have no hope now after that. Did she go too far? I'm fed up now.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't sound like you have a great relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We need a little more information than that - what was the fight about? Has she attempted to text you in the last 2 days?

ReputationRep:
    You better Superman that hoe

ReputationRep:
    if she's not willing to put in the effort to message you, or bother seeing you to apologize, then she's not worth the hassle, personally I wouldn't bother with someone like that, other people are more worthy of my affection, not someone who is indecisive about whether they want to see someone.

If I were the girl, I would have more than likely realized that you've not been messaging me as of late, and therefore I'd want to know why. If she's not bothered with that then she obviously knows she's in the wrong.

I had a similar situation with my ex.

EDIT: Under no circumstances should anyone threaten to hit or physically abuse their partner.

She threatened to hit me because apparently I 'mumbled' and she said 'Why do you never speak clearly, you're doing my head-in i'm going to hit you in a minute' even though everyone else can understand me, sounds like an excuse to have a go at me to be honest!She has text me 3 times since saying 'Aren't you going to speak to me' and then she said 'I need time to myself'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 21, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.