Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which is worst: captured by an Alien or Predator? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm watching Aliens, Alien vs. Predator at the moment

As the title mentioned, which is worst, captured by an Alien or Predator?

ReputationRep:
    Predator.
    The prospect of being skinned alive is not nice.

At least with Aliens you can be sure of a quick death.

I don't know, I've never seen that film.

ReputationRep:
      I'd say it's worst to be captured by an Alien. If you're captured by an Alien, you are probably going to have a chestburster implanted in you, and that's gonna be really damn painful.
      Besides, the Predator has always been presented as a creature in it for the hunt, a bit more honourable and has a conscience to some extent. So capture wouldn't always mean death with a Predator, where as it always would for an Alien (unless you know Ellen Ripley )

ReputationRep:
      I was watching Alien last night! :ahee:

Definitely Alien. In AVP Predator teamed up with that lady whose name I forget. Predator helped her and essentially saved her life. They're not entirely evil. Alien, on the other hand, just want you for your body. They are entirely evil. Your life is over once they see you.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Vixen47)
      I was watching Alien last night! :ahee:

Definitely Alien. In AVP Predator teamed up with that lady whose name I forget. Predator helped her and essentially saved her life. They're not entirely evil. Alien, on the other hand, just want you for your body. They are entirely evil. Your life is over once they see you.
      How about that alien on your avatar? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by kka25)
      How about that alien on your avatar? :awesome:
      When you supply him with coke he's indestructible. :yep:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Vixen47)
      When you supply him with coke he's indestructible. :yep:

When the little guy was making that funny conjure, the alien was like, "HAA!?" - I LOL!

ReputationRep:
      I was under the impression predators would skin you after you died?

Either way, aliens. If you pose no threat to a predator they're "suppose" to leave you alone

ReputationRep:
      Aliens.

Given that Predators enslaved humans, they'd have no reason to kill.. They only kill humans that pose as a threat, evident throughout the film.

Being captured by a Predator would ensure my existence. Whereas being captured by an alien would mean death, and/or possible alien impregnation. In the case that I'm impregnated it'd mean a relatively slow and painful death.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      Aliens. They are animals.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.