Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Law at the Open University Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience about studying Law at the Open University.

I have always had a very strong keen interest in this subject and want to learn more about, however being 25 and having a full time job, commitments etc, I cannot attend a brick uni so thought Open Uni may be the next best option.

I know they have partnered with the University of Law, which I have read some amazing stuff on.

If anyone can give me any advice on weather they think it's good route to take I would really appreciate it. I want to go and hopefully become a solicitor at the end of it. I also heard that employers don't really give the Open Uni applicants much of a look when it comes to subjects such as Law.

Any advice or tips, would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
    Waqqy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.