Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So there's a thread for most of the other Flats figured I'd make one for those that either chose or have a confirmed room at Liberty Quay, I've only just recently got my confirmation email and stuff and I've got LQ040-4

EDIT: There's a Liberty Quay facebook group here with 60+ members aswell for those interested

https://www.facebook.com/groups/507358769392397/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for posting
    Mines flat 62 room 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm just bumping this since more and more people are getting their allocations, but one thing that is weird I just checked myNorthumbria as I couldn't remember my flat no. and apparently it's changed :eek: ... now it says LQ088-3 I was wondering why I hadn't heard from them since I paid the deposit. Weird...

also added the FB Liberty quay group page to the first post, and msg'd some people.

ReputationRep:
    Well - I've been allocated a room in LQ088-4 - I hope to meet some lovely quiet people - not a fan of noise!! Happy times!

ReputationRep:
    Oops I meant LQ089-4!! Don't worry 88-4 - I won't be sharing with you

ReputationRep:
    i'm in flat 24

ReputationRep:
    I'm in LQ089-5, looks like you may be my new neighbour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielouise1996)
    I'm in LQ089-5, looks like you may be my new neighbour!
    Well hello new friend

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 83!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LovelyBarry)
    Well hello new friend
    well hello lovely barry!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Just received my allocation. I'll be in flat 88, room 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iemilyelectric)
    Hi everyone! Just received my allocation. I'll be in flat 88, room 2.
    Hey I checked mine earlier and its 88-3, may be neighbours in Sept

ReputationRep:
    im in flat 11

ReputationRep:
    Suggest posting your flat number on the facebook page aswell as there might be more people seeing it there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shodann)
    Awesome! So glad to have found someone else in the same flat. Hi future neighbour. Did your room allocation change at the last minute? I've posted in the Facebook group too to see if I can find anyone else in flat 88.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iemilyelectric)
    Awesome! So glad to have found someone else in the same flat. Hi future neighbour. Did your room allocation change at the last minute? I've posted in the Facebook group too to see if I can find anyone else in flat 88.

I had an unconditional offer and paid the deposit ages ago but didnt hear anything for a while, checked for what room I had earlier in the week as I forgot and it had changed; I was actually called today ironically as it turns out I was put in a flat with foreign exchange students.

But they changed it to 88-3 and I just have to wait for it to all go through again, which I dont mind as long as its sorted before I arrive.

Are you coming from far or are you a local ? I've got a 5h journey or so from Essex, which was so freaking bad on the train for the open day lol.

ReputationRep:
    I had an unconditional offer and paid the deposit ages ago but didnt hear anything for a while, checked for what room I had earlier in the week as I forgot and it had changed; I was actually called today ironically as it turns out I was put in a flat with foreign exchange students.

But they changed it to 88-3 and I just have to wait for it to all go through again, which I dont mind as long as its sorted before I arrive.

Are you coming from far or are you a local ? I've got a 5h journey or so from Essex, which was so freaking bad on the train for the open day lol.
    Aww! I'm glad they're sorting it all out for you though. I've managed to find two of our other flatmates so far. We're in a mixed 6 bed flat with 3 boys and 3 girls so that's awesome! Do you have Twitter/Facebook? I'll send you their links if you'd like to chat with them.

I'm originally from London so we're not too far apart at all but i've been living in Nottingham for the last year as my mum lives here and I really wanted to do an Access to HE course but I couldn't afford to stay in London, work full time and do the course at the same time so I moved here last September to do it.

It's about a 3 and a half/4 hour journey for me driving. 5 hours on a train is so long. I hope it wasn't too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!! i amy 88 room 5 too xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameliaroseholden)
    Hey!!! i amy 88 room 5 too xxx
    oh hey

Not bad finding 2 in short time, are you looking forward to September ? I'm pretty much ready to go now ....lol

ReputationRep:
    hello! yes very much so we should all add each other on fb! when are you moving in ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.