Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum also english is not my first language so please excuse the mistakes.

I received a conditional offer for secondary MFL course from Edge hill where I was asked to provide a proof of minimum grade C at mathematics or pass the equivalency test.

I paid for the standalone test and received the revision pack but let me tell you I HATE maths I never enjoyed the mess of numbers and X Y. Now i'm just feeling frustrated because I was thinking the revision pack will show and explain some basic techniques on how to solve the equations ... etc but how wrong I was !! there are only questions and final answers no hints or tips on how to get to that solution !!

I was always a literacy student and got my degree in French I really don't know from where to start now, only 2 weeks left for the exam and I've been told that I have three attempts but I will appreciate any help or guidance from previous students in a similar situation.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    hI
    I am thinking of taking their tests. Any advice please?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.