Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you shop there? What do you like about it?

Or

Do you avoid it? What don't you like about it?

ReputationRep:
    I like it...my current winter jacket is from there and it's literally PERFECT!
    They've also got great jumpers but I had to return one of my latest purchase from there.
    A top I bought was AWFUL!!! Looked nothing like it did on the web-site so returned it and got the money back within two weeks!

But overall I get so many compliments for the clothes I buy from their...it's fashionable and affordable

ReputationRep:
    I don't shop there. The clothes aren't to my my taste and some of the styles are quite common.

ReputationRep:
    They've got some nice things on there and the sales are pretty good but I rarely get anything from them.

ReputationRep:
    I like them as the stuff is usually really nice and good prices. However sometimes they don't look the same as on the website e.g. I ordered a top which looked a completely different shade of green to the top I received. And sometimes the quality isn't great. But it's trial and error, and if you don't like it you can get your money back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    I like them as the stuff is usually really nice and good prices. However sometimes they don't look the same as on the website e.g. I ordered a top which looked a completely different shade of green to the top I received. And sometimes the quality isn't great. But it's trial and error, and if you don't like it you can get your money back.
    is it simple to return things or do they charge you?
    i like things from.boohoo but iv never brought them as im worried about ordering stuff online for tht reason might not be the same as im expecting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ASOS seems much better, why do you think that is?

ReputationRep:
    Boohoo has so very nice clothes but I don't really shop there. I prefer to try a cloth first

ReputationRep:
    The quality is a bit hit and miss. I always read the reviews before buying anything
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I like Boohoo but I think it can be a bit expensive at times, especially for just plain clothes that you can get anywhere else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like boohoo and I think that it's reasonable money for what you get. I tend to not really buy anything from there anymore though because I find that their sizes come up really big, I'm tiny and often find that even their size 6 is too big for me

ReputationRep:
    AVOID at all costs! Nothing looks like it does on the website.
    The material they use is cheap and horrible. And all of the dresses are sooo short when you get them.
    Cheap and nasty

ReputationRep:
    I occasionally shop there mainly when they have a sale, however some stuff is not the best quality for the price you pay and most of it is not really my taste. I prefer ASOS/ASOS Marketplace

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.