Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everyone,
    GCU asked me to get a 60/100 at Esame di Stato, with grade 6/10 in English and Maths. I'm an Italian student.

I got 77/100 at Esame di Stato, with grade 8/10 in Maths and 9/10 in English.
    I sent them my Diploma and my grades, 6 days ago. They replied me 5 days ago that "they let me know if they are able to accept me".

No reply since 5 days ago.
    Many friends of mine get a acceptance after 2/3 days. I get nothing. Neither UCAS nor GCU said me anything! :mad:

Should I be worried? :eek::confused:

I met all the conditions, so why they don't contact me?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon, I emailed details of my results to admissions and my ucas updated within 3 days I think x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazelg)
    Hopefully you'll hear back soon, I emailed details of my results to admissions and my ucas updated within 3 days I think x
    So what's going on with my application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by micsuxx)

Erm call them and ask? Not sure how I'm meant to know, I was just sharing my experience x

ReputationRep:
    They might be busy with other applications! If you met all the conditions of the offer you shouldn't really worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everyone,
    GCU asked me to get a 60/100 at Esame di Stato, with grade 6/10 in English and Maths. I'm an Italian student.

I sent them my Diploma and my grades, 6 days ago. They replied me 5 days ago that "they let me know if they are able to accept me".

Many friends of mine get a acceptance after 2/3 days. I get nothing. Neither UCAS nor GCU said me anything! :mad:

Same here. I'm also an EU student, I sent my results last week, but still haven't heard anything from my uni. Hopefully, they will get back to me this week.

ReputationRep:
    Hey there don't panic
    Sono italiano anch'io, at this time of the month they just take everything slowly 'cause they are preparing for the scottish results day. I'm sure that they will get in touch with you and be able to change your offer into an unconditional as soon as they can and this can be also from the 15th of August onward!
    Non ti preoccupare vedi che andrà tutto per il meglio. Comunque scusa se chiedo ma come mai ti hanno chiesto un voto così basso all'Esame di Stato?

ReputationRep:
    Good morning everyone,

Ciao, hai mandato il certificato di diploma in inglese? Se si in che modo? Come l'hai tradotto?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.