Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any handy tips on what to take when living away from home? essentials and other things helpful! Thanks 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._To_University

ReputationRep:
    Oh great thanks 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielles)
    Anyone got any handy tips on what to take when living away from home? essentials and other things helpful! Thanks 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Also on top of that list of items get a student planner, very vital, helps you through Uni, am going to my final year of a 4 year course and have used a student planner each year, helps you to remember assignments and organise yourself, also when going to interviews for summer placements and stuff one of the questions that they ask is how do you organise yourself, stating that you have student planner is a bonus . Best student planner is from Palgrave;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1137...&robot_redir=1

It's not just a planner, it comes with tips on how to save money, recipes for quick eats, and quotes for each week on how to do well and much more.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just looked at that great tip thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a student planner.

Best thing I did was bring take my laser printer/scanner with me in first year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.