Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Best person you have seen live? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Who is the best person you have seen live?
    For me it has to be shania twain

ReputationRep:
    Until I saw the category this post is in I was going to put Jesus. But never mind. I liked The Prodigy and Nickleback when I saw them live - though don't know if they qualify as 'good people' or best person. Good performances though
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Gorillaz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stevie Wonder in 2008, forever will be one of the best days of my life

ReputationRep:
    Diana Ross.

ReputationRep:
    System of A Down - Reading 2003

ReputationRep:
    Rolling Stones

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, it was Rolf Harris.

ReputationRep:
    I most enjoyed Bombay Bicycle Club, Tiësto was the best show/most entertaining and Crystal Castles was the craziest... take your pick!

Oh and I can't not mention Martin Garrix :love:

ReputationRep:
    The Killers.

Especially because I held his hand :sexface:

Kings of Leon are a close second. I was never a fan of KOL until I saw them live, but honestly they are so good. Calebs voice is so strong live!

ReputationRep:
    I've seen Radiohead, Oasis, Brian Wilson, John Squire, Shed Seven, Pet Shop Boys, REM, The Zutons, Huey Lewis and The News, Paul Heaton, Supergrass, Status Quo, Madness.

For showmanship it was definitely Michael Stipe of REM.

And I'll see Kate Bush tomorrow.

I'd like to see Meatloaf.

One of the best looking concerts that I didn't see was probably Pink Floyd's Pulse concert. Maybe, just maybe, they might tour their final album.

ReputationRep:
    I was at the We Are The Ocean show where the lead singer broke his shoulder bone jumping into the crowd, and carried on. Was absolutely gnarly (and back when their music was really heavy so the gig was just crazy).

Other than that, I think needtobreathe in North Carolina was amazing. They are so foot-stomping live.

ReputationRep:
    Kate Bush.

ReputationRep:
    Keane were pretty good.
    Passenger was amazing.
    Snoop Dogg was cack. (sticky, clarty crap)

ReputationRep:
    Ed Sheeran or Robbie Williams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bringing a dead thread back here I see but Ima say Linkin Park at Download a few years back. Perhaps Rammstein too not sure

ReputationRep:
    I saw Rudimental at last years Glastonbury; they put on a good show! (Until it had to stop due to the weather). David Rodigan was good too.

ReputationRep:
    Kasabian, hands down, blew the roof off and ended up seeing the three times over 3 weeks. Other than that, Johnny Marr is absolutely brilliant live.

(Original post by Destination_Mcr)
    Keane were pretty good.
    I saw them a few years back, good live band, but i've seen better since. I used to be obsessed with them though, haha.

ReputationRep:
    Ed sheeran mate LEGEND

ReputationRep:
    Nils Frahm all the way

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.