Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ask a very bored law postgrad anything Watch

ReputationRep:
    Haha, can't believe I am bored enough to make a thread like this but saw there was a "Ask a soon to be Y10 anything" thread and thought why hell not make a similar one because I'm extremely bored and need something to entertain me I don't normally run out of things interesting to do but today nothing seems to be satisfying me Entertain me TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sazzy890)
    Haha, can't believe I am bored enough to make a thread like this but saw there was a "Ask a soon to be Y10 anything" thread and thought why hell not make a similar one because I'm extremely bored and need something to entertain me I don't normally run out of things interesting to do but today nothing seems to be satisfying me Entertain me TSR
    Balance the following chemical equation: FeSO4 + KMnO4 = Fe(MnO4)2 + K2SO4

(You asked for it)

EDIT: Online calculators are not allowed.

ReputationRep:
    why are you grumpy

P.S CUTE BUNNY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Balance the following chemical equation: FeSO4 + KMnO4 = Fe(MnO4)2 + K2SO4

(You asked for it)
    :lolwut: I wish I knew what that means! :emo:

(Original post by Bill_Gates)
    why are you grumpy

P.S CUTE BUNNY
    Because I'm bored... viscous cycle

I love rabbits, really wish I could have one or a dog... I'd be happy with that too :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: I wish I knew what that means! :emo:

Because I'm bored... viscous cycle

I love rabbits, really wish I could have one or a dog... I'd be happy with that too :yep:
    Thank god, I guess I can ask this question to other people until I get the correct answer.. When that happens, I'll find a new chemical equation. Perhaps balancing redox equations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Thank god, I guess I can ask this question to other people until I get the correct answer.. When that happens, I'll find a new chemical equation. Perhaps balancing redox equations
    Lol, I'm guessing you love chemistry? That was never my forte unfortunately..

ReputationRep:
    Are potatoes responsible for all evil in the world?

ReputationRep:
    Do you like come dine with me?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm guessing you love chemistry? That was never my forte unfortunately..
    Hmm, my passion involves Networking/Cryptography and Physics.. However in my spare time I do read books on Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lor771)
    Are potatoes responsible for all evil in the world?
    :eek: Potatoes are incredible, they're the BEST thing in the world :yep: It would only be evil if they ran out in my book

(Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Do you like come dine with me?
    I admit, I piggin' love come dine with me... I'd love to be on it. I applied for it once but my boyfriend would never allow them in our flat lol.

ReputationRep:
    I admit, I piggin' love come dine with me... I'd love to be on it. I applied for it once but my boyfriend would never allow them in our flat lol.
    I'm watching couples come dine with me right now! Channel 4 lol I think id end up poisoning my guests anyway :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching couples come dine with me right now! Channel 4 lol I think id end up poisoning my guests anyway :lol:
    Have you been watching dinner date as well? They always seem so awkward Though it makes a change that it is a guy choosing the girl rather than the other way around.

ReputationRep:
    How often do you stare at my nose hair? Ear hair? Be honest, I can take it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The 4th Doctor)
    How often do you stare at my nose hair? Ear hair? Be honest, I can take it.
    Oh always :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Oh always :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    :console: I didn't say I didn't like it :o:

ReputationRep:
    :console: I didn't say I didn't like it :o:

ReputationRep:
    Have you been watching dinner date as well? They always seem so awkward Though it makes a change that it is a guy choosing the girl rather than the other way around.
    I used to, I feel they always choose the wrong girl. Yeah it would make it more interesting...

ReputationRep:
    If it makes you feel any better I get the random coarse chin hair I have to pluck out every now and then Annoying

ReputationRep:
    I used to, I feel they always choose the wrong girl. Yeah it would make it more interesting...
    They do, and then they always seem to remain single anyway afterwards so the date clearly doesn't work

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.