The Student Room Group

If you had infinite time and money, what would you learn?

I would personally love to learn the violin, German and to cook like a world class chef. You? :h:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How to control anyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Sazzy890

Everything.
Reply 3
Every Language would be cool.
I would personally love to learn the violin and also German. You? :h:

French, the piano, the guitar and skydiving
I would go hunting.
Reply 6
how to not procrastinate, though I'd imagine with infinite time my habit would only worsen
I'd buy the biggest mansion in the world and I'd have sluts and drugs all over the place
All types of fighting, martial arts, karate, judo, boxing, all sorts.
How to play the violin and drums.
How to fly a plane

It is so sad when reality hits :frown:
Original post by zippity.doodah
I'd buy the biggest mansion in the world and I'd have sluts and drugs all over the place

so... what would you learn from that?
I'd travel to Japan and live there for a while to learn more about the culture and of course try to conquer the language. I'd also go to cake school because I'd love to be a pastry chef (mainly a cake decorator). I'd also like to go to Juilliard Performing Arts School in New York with the hope of training to become a professional dancer on broadway..:rolleyes:
Do I stay as my current age?
Original post by Afghan Warrior
so... what would you learn from that?

that enjoyment is enjoyable?
Reply 13
All types of fighting, martial arts, karate, judo, boxing, all sorts.
How to play the violin and drums.
How to fly a plane

It is so sad when reality hits :frown:

Haha, it really is... I realised today everything I want to do costs money (LOTS of money) and that is something I lack :tongue: Fingers crossed law school pays off :colonhash:

Oh also I'd love to cook like a world class chef :tongue:
Everything there is to know, starting with Mathematics.
Haha, it really is... I realised today everything I want to do costs money (LOTS of money) and that is something I lack :tongue: Fingers crossed law school pays off :colonhash:

Oh also I'd love to cook like a world class chef :tongue:

Haha same here, hopefully once I've become a Pharmacist I'll save up and do the things i've always wanted to do.
However have you noticed when youre young you have time but no money. But when youre older you have money but no time.. :frown:
Reply 16
Haha same here, hopefully once I've become a Pharmacist I'll save up and do the things i've always wanted to do.
However have you noticed when youre young you have time but no money. But when youre older you have money but no time.. :frown:

Indeed, life is unfair sometimes :sadnod:
i'd love to learn how to bang chix.
Original post by L'Etudiant
Everything there is to know, starting with Mathematics.

on a serious note, this ^
Reply 19
The way of the force.

Quick Reply

Latest