Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    http://mrellipsis.wix.com/merelipses

this is still a working project so their will be mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    Bit of exaggeration in there especially with the comment "the last free summer I have". Especially when the one you have in two years has study leave added on to it. So I think I will pass with your blog.

Also whats with the need to write like Shakespeare? "So thus comes up the question". Is this a blog or the sequel to Romeo and Juliet?

ReputationRep:
    "what are you doing his summer"

please rep me :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    Why?
    no es, that's what you typed on yor blog ans I was just poi nting it out, you typed "his" instead of this

yes.

ReputationRep:
    it seems a bit forced also, and your first (and only?) post is very, very short and doesn't really convey a message, entertain nor provoke thought. I noticed you're only fourteen so I don't expect anything special, and hopefully with time you'll progress at blog writing (many people's first blog posts are tack), and so my only advice to you is don't try to hard, but don't give up either. Just let the words flow, and when you've gathered a following and understand more about what makes a good blog then you can begin to plan a bit more and expand a bit. For now though, just focus on having fun and accept that to begin with it isn't supposed to all go great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    No I meant why should I rep you...
    because I pointed out a vital spelling error, and because of me many more people will read your blog rather than viewing you as an illiterate teenager. It was more of a joke though

ReputationRep:
    http://ttttsn.blogspot.co.uk/

Feed back on my blog would be good. Any advice on how to improve or style?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting a blog. Has anyone got any tips on how to be a successful blogger?
    my blog is ttttsn . BlogSpot . co . uk

Please check mine out and give me some advice. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr...)
    http://mrellipsis.wix.com/merelipses

this is still a working project so their will be mistakes.
    love the layout Im impressed!

try to be more revolutionary with your ideas

but Im impressed

good on yeh young lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by comcmahon)
    I'm starting a blog. Has anyone got any tips on how to be a successful blogger?
    my blog is ttttsn . BlogSpot . co . uk

Please check mine out and give me some advice. Thank you
    why not mention here that it is about nursing ?

apart from some spelling mistakes it looks fine.

ReputationRep:
    You ought to produce more content before advertising your blog. The first post is a bit short and doesnt really offer anything to the reader. Its a good design though, Keep writing and adding more content.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.