Turn on thread page Beta

I went to the pub last night and saw...... watch

ReputationRep:
    i did c that blonde hairdresser from the first series of the channel 4's the salon shopping with a friend in Convent Garden last August. hardly famous though lol

ReputationRep:
    i once met the chuckle brothers. lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samd294)
    Kiera Knightley!
    She was with her friends in Wimbledon village. How cool is that? She lives near me in Sheen I think, but still. The sight of 40 blokes sipping pints pretending not to stare at her was hilarious. Almost as funny as when she left and everyone ran to sit on her seat...jokes. She looked really skinny, really pretty, and far smaller than you'd think. Oh well, it provided some amusement on what was otherwise a fairly boring evening.
    I am soooo jelous of you right now!

ReputationRep:
    Kiera Knightley!
    She was with her friends in Wimbledon village. How cool is that? She lives near me in Sheen I think, but still. The sight of 40 blokes sipping pints pretending not to stare at her was hilarious. Almost as funny as when she left and everyone ran to sit on her seat...jokes. She looked really skinny, really pretty, and far smaller than you'd think. Oh well, it provided some amusement on what was otherwise a fairly boring evening.
    you should have nobbed her.

ReputationRep:
    Kiera Knightley!
    Is she single?! Did no one try their luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    I think that is called rape, unless she consents of course however I find that most unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I think that is called rape, unless she consents of course however I find that most unlikely.
    The strange thing will be that he'll think it was concentual, but in the court she'll say it was rape.

ReputationRep:
    i was in H&M and saw charlotte church shooping there and also H from steps at the same time and they bumped into each other and started havin a convo was vvvvvvvv funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    um cnt think of anyone else unless u involve welsh rugby players cos they are alwasy out and about esp 1 who is my bros best mate and is alwasy round my house(hes fit)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    you never know until you try.

ReputationRep:
    you never know until you try.
    Then you end up all over the newspapers then in court, it's all too much hassle :rolleyes: But then again she is dam fine!

ReputationRep:
    *jude law's around at the moment*

was in a pub by me last week because he wanted to try a *real* pub?

he's filming a film nearby.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen.............

ReputationRep:
    Elizbeth hurly

ReputationRep:
    Oh yah and i forgot, jodie marsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    Oh yah and i forgot, jodie marsh
    Did you attempt to stab her in the eyes with blunt instruments? If not why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Did you attempt to stab her in the eyes with blunt instruments? If not why?
    cos he was too busy doing it with SHARP instruments silly.
    i saw les miserables in the west end today, and hlaf way through i realised that the familiar looking man playing marius was in fact JON FROM S CLUB 7!?!? so thats what he left the s club party for.

ReputationRep:
    I ate on the next table to Rachel Stevens from S Club a couple of years ago in an Indian, and also flew back from Italy on the same plane as Franki Detourri (sp?) when I was 13. He got special treatment - getting off the plane first with all his minders etc and I couldn't believe how short he was!

ReputationRep:
    its always the way that you think of these things when its too late, you can imagine i'm kicking myself right now!

ReputationRep:
    its always the way that you think of these things when its too late, you can imagine i'm kicking myself right now!
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! That is a good claim to fame!!
    I still hang onto the time I met Ant and Dec, oooo. *stairs lovingly into space*

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.