Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Second Year Results: Possible error Pleasee help ! Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am currently a student aat Aston Uiversity and have finished my 2nd year, I passed every module with grades up to 71% however in one of them I recieved a 15 overall: Management Accounting.

But The class test was worth 20% and in this I achieved 47
    And the Summer test was worth 80% in which I unfortunately got 26 (ran out of time,dilli-dallied)

This would mean if my maths was correct that I recieved a 30 for module mark overall and according to my university guidelines it would mean I would get a condoned pass rather than a resit, could someone help me and see if I'm missing something. Thanks Guy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.