Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone

Going to be moving to Manchester this September to start my PhD (atmospheric science) so I'm looking for people to share a 2-3 bedroom flat. So far I've been looking in the Fallowfield area and Chorlton, something not too far from a park would be nice. I stayed in a flatshare for my last year of uni in Edinburgh and loved it, didn't have any problems with my previous flatmates and we're still in touch. Would like to think of myself as a good flatmate; I'll keep the flat clean, I'm sociable, and like to cook & bake for everyone from time to time. Looking at a budget of about £450 pcm.

Any questions please get in touch

Callum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KebJeb)
    Hi everyone

Going to be moving to Manchester this September to start my PhD (atmospheric science) so I'm looking for people to share a 2-3 bedroom flat. So far I've been looking in the Fallowfield area and Chorlton, something not too far from a park would be nice. I stayed in a flatshare for my last year of uni in Edinburgh and loved it, didn't have any problems with my previous flatmates and we're still in touch. Would like to think of myself as a good flatmate; I'll keep the flat clean, I'm sociable, and like to cook & bake for everyone from time to time. Looking at a budget of about £450 pcm.

Any questions please get in touch

Callum

Hi there Callum,

I am also moving to manchester for the year, have about the same budget, interested in finding housemates Fallowfield area sounds great, I'll be attending UoM city campus (MACE), so anything goes.
    Anyway, msg me if still looking for roomates and if you've found a place or something let me know.

Cheers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.