Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys,

I have recently started a blog for university, I finished my first year. And I wanted to share my experiences throughout my first year.

I made the blog at the beginning of my summer holiday to give me something. Whilst I love my degree and everything I do, I felt that there was something missing and so I felt starting a blog would be a good thing to do.

My blog covers university life, I am currently writing posts from the point of application up until now, just to talk about that year. I also write weekly updates to get me in the habit of writing. I am starting to post some recipes that I make as I love cooking! And finally, I write about my experiences with certain life issues that have affected me.

My blog is:
    http://livingthestudentlifeblog.wordpress.com/

I would really like some tips on how to make my blog stand out and get out there! And some support would be great as well!

Thanks!

Just an FYI, my blog is moderatley anonymous, people who know me as a person might know that it's my blog. At the time being I think I want to keep it this way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentlifeblog)
    Hey Guys,

I have recently started a blog for university, I finished my first year. And I wanted to share my experiences throughout my first year.

I made the blog at the beginning of my summer holiday to give me something. Whilst I love my degree and everything I do, I felt that there was something missing and so I felt starting a blog would be a good thing to do.

My blog covers university life, I am currently writing posts from the point of application up until now, just to talk about that year. I also write weekly updates to get me in the habit of writing. I am starting to post some recipes that I make as I love cooking! And finally, I write about my experiences with certain life issues that have affected me.

My blog is:
    http://livingthestudentlifeblog.wordpress.com/

I would really like some tips on how to make my blog stand out and get out there! And some support would be great as well!

Thanks!

Just an FYI, my blog is moderatley anonymous, people who know me as a person might know that it's my blog. At the time being I think I want to keep it this way.
    Well I never had any blog and I dont know how to start one either so I cannot actually comnent on how to make your blog stand out more. However, I just had a peek and it looks good. I'll have a read. :h:

ReputationRep:
    I like your blog! I think it looks good and the post are interesting!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.