Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

So i've just looked at my application status and my loan has been approved however the amount i have been given is just the basic loan of 3,610 and i applied with my household income to also be assessed. I still haven't received my declaration form and saw this online, just wondering if my household income has yet to be taken into account or student finance haven't received the evidence they need because i remember my dad saying something about student fiance contacting about his p60 form he sent off. Does anyone know which of these it is likely to be?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi wildcherry,

I would advise to call us on 0300 100 0607 and ask an adviser to check the progress of your financial assessment and to ensure that the sponsor evidence has been recieved.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.