Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    You dutty wine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    As a black person in a club

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Start shuffling you don't even need to be good, nothing is worse than being stiff.

Works well for me even got asked to join the dance society by couple of girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Start shuffling you don't even need to be good, nothing is worse than being stiff.

Works well for me even got asked to join the dance society by couple of girls.
    I dont know how to shuffle. I will learn it before i go out again to a party next month as i am really bad at dancing and cant azonto but i can do candy. But i am doing better than the people in the club who just jump up and down for every song haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    I dont know how to shuffle. I will learn it before i go out again to a party next month as i am really bad at dancing and cant azonto but i can do candy. But i am doing better than the people in the club who just jump up and down for every song haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'll be alright trust me there is something about how we black people dance that rhythm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You'll be alright trust me there is something about how we black people dance that rhythm
    I hate when people say this. Hearing and engaging with the beat is not a trait specific to black people. Its just that black people tend to get exposed to beat-heavy music from a young age and obviously tend to have better teachers.

ReputationRep:
    what type of house music

shuffling looks cool, but gets tiring quick

ReputationRep:
    Usually you decide how to dance to the music. You can even dance to a ballad if you like.

(I'm aware of the "exceptions" Cha Cha Slide, Crank That Soulja Boy and Gangnam Style among others...)

ReputationRep:
    Like so

ReputationRep:
    Seriously not all black people have rhythm though.
    Just shuffle. If you're that despo try some Youtube vids to get some tips.
    Even a 2 step lol, just don't stand still whatever you do.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.