Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi im looking to find someone who is studying Criminology...
    Ive been accepted to QUB for this course in Sept and I was wanting to know what the timetable is like? Even a rough idea thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm also starting criminology in September! Not too sure what the timetables like but heard that there's loads, I mean looads of essays.. lol looking forward to meeting you

ReputationRep:
    Hey I rang them but they said the timetables wouldn't b available until at least the 1st week in September. Aww I hate doin essays altho id rather do an essay than an exam. Looking forward to it but dreadin it at the same time lol

ReputationRep:
    Awww is knowing the timetable very important to you? We should find out on our freshers week, although if I'm not wrong it will change after the first month or so to a whole different timetable. Ah don't worry there will be exams as well! lol

Yeah me too it'll be a big change, are you staying up in halls?

ReputationRep:
    No no il just b livin at home because I have a daughter. That's why I need to kno the timetable, to arrange childcare. Ah im sure it'll all work itself out. Couple werks to go, it'll b here in no time

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see, well hopefully they'll tell you once you ring them in September then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.