Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feeling down and like a complete failure in every way possible. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay guys so like I need help. I feel like a failure on many different levels. I feel like a failure to my parents as a daughter, to my lord because I'm not fulfilling his commands and to my own self sometimes. And since I'm only 15 I like to believe its just a teenage phase and crap and I'll get over it but no I'm not, not really.
    And anyways I don't really know how you'll answer and I don't blame you if you won't. And u can post rude comments if u wish I don't really mind but if you have advice or anything please share.
    And yeah I'm crazy for even posting this post but I will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Okay guys so like I need help. I feel like a failure on many different levels. I feel like a failure to my parents as a daughter, to my lord because I'm not fulfilling his commands and to my own self sometimes. And since I'm only 15 I like to believe its just a teenage phase and crap and I'll get over it but no I'm not, not really.
    And anyways I don't really know how you'll answer and I don't blame you if you won't. And u can post rude comments if u wish I don't really mind but if you have advice or anything please share.
    You're far from a failure be more positive this will make you feel better there are always people in a worse positions. Focus on what is important like your studies, friends, and family. Be successful work hard towards your goals.

Still got your whole life ahead of you don't dwell on failures learn from them and improve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beautifulxxx)
    Don't feel the need to have to cater to others in order to make yourself feel better. Your parents obviously do feel proud of you, and if not, it doesn't matter! You need to be happy with yourself! As for God, I'm sure any God would not look down on anyone, especially not someone who tries so hard. Just know it gets better, of course. Have some goals and ambitions to keep you going.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You're far from a failure be more positive this will make you feel better there are always people in a worse positions. Focus on what is important like your studies, friends, and family. Be successful work hard towards your goals.

Still got your whole life ahead of you don't dwell on failures learn from them and improve.
    Yeah true, the people in Palestine and Israel for instance.
    Thanks yeah you're right.

True that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia1001)
    Don't feel the need to have to cater to others in order to make yourself feel better. Your parents obviously do feel proud of you, and if not, it doesn't matter! You need to be happy with yourself! As for God, I'm sure any God would not look down on anyone, especially not someone who tries so hard. Just know it gets better, of course. Have some goals and ambitions to keep you going.
    And see that's the issue I always think I need to be perfect for everyone. but yeah you're right. I generally don't care about parental expectations to be honest but taking it to heart this time for some reason.
    Yeah I hope so.
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.