Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Proffesional Middle Income Men Are Screwed In The UK Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    42% of marriages in England and Wales end in divorce

Half of couples (49 percent) divorcing in England and Wales in 2011 had at least one child aged under 16 living in the family

Women account for 91% of all lone parent with children families

For 38 per cent of children, separation meant they never saw their father again.

Campaigners for fathers’ rights complain that the courts repeatedly pander to the notion that mothers are ‘more important’ than fathers.

It is a very common scenario in divorce in England that the house is transferred into the wife's sole name, the children live with the wife and the husband pays maintenance for the children until they leave full time education while at the same time losing meaningful contact with them.

You will probably pay all of your Student Loans off by the time you get to the 30 year mark because you'll have a career and steady rises in responsibility and pay.

So.......

Whilst you may have a career (which will ofc be hard work indeed and involve many sacrifices), you have a high chance of getting divorced, losing your house and not having a relationship with your children and having most of your income taken off you in tax, payments for house you dont live in, maint for kids you dont see and student loan repayments etc .....

Unless you dont get married, treat women like prostitutes, dont father any children you should be ok !!!

ReputationRep:
    #singlemotherprivelege

ReputationRep:
    I don't think i could ever trust another person enough to want to settle down tbh. Society is too cancerous these days with everyone out for themselves. My heart would want to do so but my head would tell me no making it a constant battle of emotion vs logic and therefore it'd be constant stress. I'd rather be a single man with a career and just sleep around tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Sweeping statements, no sources.

ReputationRep:
    Why marry then? There is zero point to marriage if you're not religious. Sure you get some tax breaks but that's hardly worth the potential risk.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.