Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a guy asks you this is he just making convo or is there a meaning? Watch

i was hanging out earlier this year in the states with a guy who i met through an american friend. he asked me two or three times when i'll be visiting america again. we haven't spoken after that day, but was there a meaning behind his question? :confused:

i know he's really shy, but when we were together he asked loads of questions and came across somewhat interested. :confused:

i'm too scared to strike up convo with him randomly because he's quite blunt over text/messages.

ReputationRep:
    Does it matter? Do you want some awful long distance relationship?

That being said, I tend to have a rule that I don't arrange to meet up with women while I'm still with them. So, if I'm on a date I won't arrange another date while we're both still on the first one - it's just too positive and is too strong an indication that I've already made my mind up.

The guy was probably at least a little bit interested in seeing you without any clothes on because he was trying to confirm that a future meeting would take place.

(Original post by NebII)
    Does it matter? Do you want some awful long distance relationship?

That being said, I tend to have a rule that I don't arrange to meet up with women while I'm still with them. So, if I'm on a date I won't arrange another date while we're both still on the first one - it's just too positive and is too strong an indication that I've already made my mind up.

The guy was probably at least a little bit interested in seeing you without any clothes on because he was trying to confirm that a future meeting would take place.
    i would happily be in a LDR with this guy… although he asked me when i'll be back, he hasn't made an effort to speak to me… not that he did beforehand either, so i'm a little confused to say the least

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but sometime you just have to forget it

ReputationRep:
    You had one job... Just answer the question, hardly university challenge

(Original post by Rikudou_Sennin)
    Sorry but sometime you just have to forget it
    it's hard to forget though...

(Original post by PrincePauper)
    huh?

If its bugging you just message him ...either way you have nothing to lose

and alot of guys come across as blunt via text

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincePauper)
    U wot m8?

who is this aimed at

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    it's hard to forget though...
    I understand sweetie. such is life :console:

(Original post by Rikudou_Sennin)
    I understand sweetie. such is life :console:
    i'll just wait in vain til i see him again, i guess

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.