The Student Room Group

Guys, what's your ideal girl like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Just_Need_To
Ideal girl:

-Idea height (5' 7" - 5' 11")
-Nice personality
-Intelligent, exuberant (unless certain occurrences), trusting.
-At least 7/10 (average)
-Share the same interests and like the same hobbies.

So all of the above, if she likes sports then that's great but if she likes football and is still a girly girl. Then she becomes the perfect girl :smile:

how is 7/10 average looks? surely... 5/10 is average lol. wtf
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Beautiful , Intelligent and Pious.

looks are superficial man.... what if she's intelligent and pious ?
Original post by Kabulkid
how is 7/10 average looks? surely... 5/10 is average lol. wtf

Na, I said 7/10 on average :wink: That is a mix of looks and personality :smile:

I also add she has to have nice eyes. First thing I look for in a girl I grow to like - her eyes. The type of eyes I like are the ones that stand out and seem to glisten.
Original post by Just_Need_To
Na, I said 7/10 on average :wink: That is a mix of looks and personality :smile:

I also add she has to have nice eyes. First thing I look for in a girl I grow to like - her eyes. The type of eyes I like are the ones that stand out and seem to glisten.

ohh i see, fair enough.

oh yeah eyes are what makes a girl tbh, if u have nice eyes ur sorted.
7/10 is still pretty high, would u say ur a 7/10?
none
My ideal girl:

Attractive

Musical

Intelligent

Wish me luck folks.
Original post by Kabulkid
ohh i see, fair enough.

oh yeah eyes are what makes a girl tbh, if u have nice eyes ur sorted.
7/10 is still pretty high, would u say ur a 7/10?

Yh I agree, then to top it off with a killer smile. The smiles a bonus cause the eyes are enough tbf.

I don't know, I like to think i'm around that mark, whether that's below or above but I don't generally know how to assess that question :smile:
Reply 46
I wanna just start this post with, this is the ideal and i will always be open to something not on this list.

Brunette
Brown eyes
Long hair (no bobs, shoulder length or longer)
Size 10-14 - I'd go no bigger than 14 personally (that sounds awful, sorry :frown: )
Reasonable size boobs, like a handful or more, definitely not flat chested.
A great ass.
Someone who maintains herself and looks after herself.
Gotta have a nice personality (the looks don't count if the person is a bitch), I'd expect, kind, honest, loving, cute (I love cute things people have done for me before)
She should have a really great family and I should be able to get on with them
Someone who can trust me and know I'd never do anything to hurt them.
She needs to be 20+
And she needs to be pretty sexually adventurous.
Reply 47
This is the general list of things. I have a longer list. They don't have to meet every requirement but "most".

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RH03
This may be going a bit overboard but..

- Height between 5'3" and 5'11", but doesn't really matter that much.
- Blonde but, again, not THAT important.
- Blue eyes.
- Into the same sort of things as me, so gaming, youtube, etc.
- Preferably family orientated. So doesn't mind playing board games, card games etc. My family likes doing that.
- Great personality, but i'd imagine that's on everyone's list because nobody wants to be with a b*tch.
- Relatively slim. May be a harsh one but let's be honest, physical attraction is just as important as mental attraction.

I also like girls with dyed hair, like pink, blue, white.

But that's pretty much it for preferences, most can be changed in some way though :smile:

That's awesome! I love board games/card games but I haven't played in so many years I forgot I liked doing that haha!
Intelligent, conversational, passionate about something (not particularly fussed about what, as long as she has a clear passion and discusses it), tall-ish (5"7' but height isn't really a massive factor), and slim but toned. The biggest factor for me though would be having that certain je ne sais quoi which just makes you have a wry grin but not really know why.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
That's awesome! I love board games/card games but I haven't played in so many years I forgot I liked doing that haha!

Yeah man! Board games and card games are awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Muppet Science
Intelligent, conversational, passionate about something (not particularly fussed about what, as long as she has a clear passion and discusses it), tall-ish (5"7' but height isn't really a massive factor), and slim but toned. The biggest factor for me though would be having that certain je nais se quoi which just makes you have a wry grin but not really know why.

I am guessing you meant 'je ne sais quoi'?
Black hair n blue eyes though
Or long brown curly hair and hazelish eyes 🙌 😍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Darab_1496
Intelligent
Funny
Ambitious
Easy to be around/easy going
Has a lot in common with me
Looks wise-it matters to me but I couldn't say exactly
Don't really care about wealth,I've always thought as the man...uno the rest lol, but tho wouldn't choose a chic coz they offered financial security

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha....financial security! It might be a turnoff for some feminists! :rofl: Oops I just said it! ::rolleyes:
Original post by Fashion Girl
Hahaha....financial security! It might be a turnoff for some feminists! :rofl: Oops I just said it! ::rolleyes:

Haha yh
I meant I wouldn't go out with someone just because they're rich as some people on this thread do 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Muslim,
attractive,
that's about it.
Catholic and supermodel.

Just like her.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 57
Decent looking
Willing to cook with me
Nice body
Short
Kinky
Feminine (anti-feminist)
Keep a conversation flowing
Adventurous with hints of astounding laziness
Christian, sexy, hot, good personality, dosent smoke, dosent drink, is not stuck up thinking that she is the best thing since sliced bread
Is smart
Ambitious

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 59
5'2"-5'8"ish
Slim
Pretty
Confident
Smart
Funny and lively
Liberal

There are more but these are the most important ones.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending