Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone tried this?Reviews please Watch

Announcements
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone tried Venus Factor = 12 week fat loss system? You experiences and reviews..Does it really work?

ReputationRep:
    obviously haven't tried it since it's only for women but looked it up; fad diet. science behind it doesn't hold up. Any diet that doesn't last for at least 6 months is generally not that good for you. Think it said somewhere in 12 weeks "you will be taken from chubby into fit." - sounds really prangy to me.

go to IIFYM and calculate your target macro levels and hit them every day. Join a gym and do resistance training followed occasionally by high intensity cardio. I bet you this is pretty much what is in the diet pack anyway.

ReputationRep:
    lose weight the proper and traditional way
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinejuice)
    lose weight the proper and traditional way
    Can you tell me your way of diet and exercise daily..
    • Reporter Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttankzhang)
    obviously haven't tried it since it's only for women but looked it up; fad diet. science behind it doesn't hold up. Any diet that doesn't last for at least 6 months is generally not that good for you. Think it said somewhere in 12 weeks "you will be taken from chubby into fit." - sounds really prangy to me.

go to IIFYM and calculate your target macro levels and hit them every day. Join a gym and do resistance training followed occasionally by high intensity cardio. I bet you this is pretty much what is in the diet pack anyway.
    i see..

wHAT IS IIFYM ?Well, I'm a female..I guess yea but, thanks
    I stay at home cos i go to uni and not 18 yet to find a job..
    I live abroad not in UK

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sena5)
    Can you tell me your way of diet and exercise daily..
    30mins on the elliptical 5 times a week with 1 hour of strength training twice a week. eat 1 cup of porridge at 9am, for lunch have 1 handful of protein and a plateful of veg like broccoli and carrots. for dinner a simple soup or a small rice pudding. drink 1 litre of water a day at least. sleep 8 hours a day. i went from 185 to 155 in a few months thanks to this routine. aim for 1200 cal a day, snack on carrots, tuna, rice crackers. give up tea/coffee with sugar and milk. and measure your weight once a month, dont do it weekly because the small changes in your weight will put you down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinejuice)
    30mins on the elliptical 5 times a week with 1 hour of strength training twice a week. eat 1 cup of porridge at 9am, for lunch have 1 handful of protein and a plateful of veg like broccoli and carrots. for dinner a simple soup or a small rice pudding. drink 1 litre of water a day at least. sleep 8 hours a day. i went from 185 to 155 in a few months thanks to this routine. aim for 1200 cal a day, snack on carrots, tuna, rice crackers. give up tea/coffee with sugar and milk. and measure your weight once a month, dont do it weekly because the small changes in your weight will put you down.
    More or less this, but that calorie target can come from If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM) - 1200 might be a bit low unless you're small.

I aim for 2 litres of water a day personally but give it a try and adjust according to what suits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ttankzhang)
    More or less this, but that calorie target can come from If It Fits Your Macros (IIFYM) - 1200 might be a bit low unless you're small.

I aim for 2 litres of water a day personally but give it a try and adjust according to what suits
    i agree with both points maybe 1500 cal per day is more suitable? and the more water the better, for me personally 2 litres was alot of water but that shouldnt stop anyone

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.