University of Leeds
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone,

Welcome to the University of Leeds Official Q&A on The Student Room. We'll be live on the site from Monday 29 July – Sunday 3 August, to answer any questions you may have.

If you’ve selected Leeds as either your firm or insurance choice and are eagerly awaiting results day, we can help with questions about preparing for Leeds, what to do when you get your results, your course, accommodation, Freshers Week and much more.

Or maybe you’re just starting to think about going to University in September 2015? We can offer advice and guidance on things to consider, our open days, application and personal statement advice and anything else that may be on your mind.

We’re also here to talk about Clearing and Adjustment, if you’re looking at changing your options when you get your results.

Click here to ask your questions in this Q&A forum, and we’ll start responding to them as soon as we’re live on Monday 29 July.
Incubator
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi

I am currently a first year A Level student (awaiting AS results), what are my chances of getting an offer based on my personal statement, if I get lower than expected in my AS results?

Do you also do an Engineering Foundation year? What are the requirements?

Many Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.32%
Better than expected (95)
20.56%
Worse than expected (250)
54.11%

Watched Threads