The Student Room Group
Reply 1
horrorboy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is it too late ppl?

no offence but you have posted about 20 threads saying that you have done no revision
Reply 2
horrorboy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is it too late ppl?

Not unless your first exam is on Monday. Do some now. Getting on with it isn't as bad as worrying about getting on with it. DO some, you'll feel satisfied and it will be beneficial! DO IT!
horrorboy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is it too late ppl?

Perhaps you should stop complaining and do something about it? It's not too late - but you better start ASAP.
Reply 4
TheWolf
no offence but you have posted about 20 threads saying that you have done no revision

have i? sorry i have been continuosly bladdered over the 2 week i dont know wot im doing anymore.
i should start mine now. have today tomorrow and monday to do it all.

I've got one 4000 word dissertation. and 2 mock a level exams straight when i go back. Damn :frown: atleast up to now the holidays were good.
Reply 6
iiikewldude
i should start mine now. have today tomorrow and monday to do it all.

I've got one 4000 word dissertation. and 2 mock a level exams straight when i go back. Damn :frown: atleast up to now the holidays were good.

4000 words is hardly a dissertation! Just an essay!
horrorboy
have i? sorry i have been continuosly bladdered over the 2 week i dont know wot im doing anymore.

Take life more seriously. Get your priorities right. Do you want to pass your A Levels? What do you want to do? Have some focus, don't revise too hard, take breaks, sleep + eat healthy + think of incentives to reward yourself for the revsion you get done. Good luck.
Reply 8
horrorboy
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

is it too late ppl?

Do you ever stop whining? Its too late now. Your going to fail.
Reply 9
corey
Do you ever stop whining? Its too late now. Your going to fail.

thats shut me up :smile:
Reply 10
I've not done as much work as I would hoped I intended to it all this weekend but because people are back from holidays etc its just one big party for me this weekend so other than this afternoon I won't be able to finish it off. Tomororw I bit for nothing and I'm back at uni on monday :confused:

I guess there is a need to have fun though as well as getting good marks.
Reply 11
Nice holiday, and now straight back to work, and then the exams
blissy
4000 words is hardly a dissertation! Just an essay!

it seems alot for me :frown: aren't u at cambridge reading english though, obviously it doesn't seem that much for you. I'm a mere high school student.
horrorboy

is it too late ppl?

I hope not :eek:
xox
Reply 14
4000 words is nothing. Every single assingment I do involves reports of at least 4000 words plus the actualy technical delivery of the product i.e a program.

My main diseratation is going to have to be 10,000 words plus the a deliverable.

4000 is a lot for A level students though. Writing technical reports of 4000 words is also quite easy as its just a matter of reading up on the science and woffeling about it.
Lucky me i dont have to do revision at all this summer :biggrin: but i feel ever so left out :frown:
Reply 16
well a2 exams dont start for around 7 weeks so its not too late for most people
of course its not too late! there's 7 weeks to go! if you can't pass an exam with 7 weeks revision then you don't deserve to pass!! i had a break from A level work this holidays and now plan to start revision seriously on monday. i can't believe how stressed out people are getting. it's hardly last minute is it :rolleyes: do a couple of hours on a night after lessons and a couple of hours at weekends from now on and you'll pass with flying colours. try not to stress :smile:
just do some lol