The Student Room Group

Girls, which of these types of men is more attractive?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyasdflou
put the firemans body in a suit and make him a doctor👌🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on guys... This isn't buildaboy.com :rolleyes:

Original post by RayApparently
But what of the highbrow intellectual, with domed forehead and crane like neck, who regards physical courage as barbaric and patriotism as shameful - ever trapped on an island of dissident thought. Clearly the OP has missed out type 3.

^^^This was plundered from Orwell btw.

Indeed.

Yes, he completely missed out that one! Are you describing yourself? :tongue:
Which book?? Is it 1984 or not, I'm going to read that one this summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwertyasdflou
or a soldier or just keep him as a fireman

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have mates who are respectively docs, Marines and various business people, none gets anywhere near as much female attention due to his job as one who's a fighter pilot.

Dat uniform.
Dem Ray Bans.
Dat cockiness.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
It is Tony...

Fair enough. I never really saw his appeal but surely if he was attracting so many of the ladies and Maxxie he must've had some(?)

Original post by karmacrunch
Come on guys... This isn't buildaboy.com :rolleyes:

:lol: :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Technetium
Sorry for derailing your thread.

(I think you thought I was talking about Chuck Bass. I was actually talking about Daniel Radcliffe)

LOL that's even worse, HP rugged? He still looks 12 and is like 5 foot nothing.
Reply 45
Original post by Le Nombre
I have mates who are respectively docs, Marines and various business people, none gets anywhere near as much female attention due to his job as one who's a fighter pilot.

Dat uniform.
Dem Ray Bans.
Dat cockiness.

Reply 46
So far it seems like girls are overwhelmingly voting for men who are ... well, you know, men.
Original post by mynameisntbobk
Fair enough. I never really saw his appeal but surely if he was attracting so many of the ladies and Maxxie he must've had some(?)

Haha I think he's stunning

Original post by StevieA

He doesn't look 12, he's pretty attractive. Why does someone finding him attractive bother you?
Original post by karmacrunch

Yes, he completely missed out that one! Are you describing yourself? :tongue:
Which book?? Is it 1984 or not, I'm going to read that one this summer.

To a certain extent maybe...
An essay actually called 'The Lion and the Unicorn'.
Original post by StevieA

'Cept he's not a dwarf, though he's only 5'10, G Force probably doesn't help.
Original post by StevieA

Guys seriously wtf:

TYPE 1 : sensitive, feminine, house husband, stay at home dad, no ambition or testosterone etc

TYPE 2 : masculine, successful, ambitious, confident, intelligent, leadership qualities

This is why you're an idiot

Lots of women would like a man who is good at taking care of children (as in the first group) maybe that guy would have a good job as well and just enjoys looking after his children, but you would also consider a doctor to have a caring role, even though you put it in the second group. Further, the guys you showed in the first group didn't have handsome faces and looked pathetic and/or buffoonish, which clearly skews the responses. Equally, lots of girls wouldn't really want to end up with a soldier and I can assure you that the average fireman does not look anything like what you showed in the picture...

As general point, I am extremely sure that if I were to know you, see you etc, you probably would lack the traits of confidence, ambition, success which is why you make these stupid threads
(edited 9 years ago)
To a certain extent maybe...
An essay actually called 'The Lion and the Unicorn'.

Oh okay and thanks I can look at it! :redface:

Original post by mynameisntbobk

I know! It was like he was describing Lego! :rolleyes:
Posted from TSR Mobile
What's confusing people is the troubling implication that the two types don't intersect.

This.

How is a doctor not a caring role and how is a soldier someone who represents success and ambition, unless you are fairly high ranking officer?
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

He doesn't look 12, he's pretty attractive. Why does someone finding him attractive bother you?

He has a small penis as well (srs)
Original post by Jordooooom
He has a small penis as well (srs)

So? Even if he did doesn't make him less attractive.
Swap all the men in Type 1 with women and boom. GF material.
Original post by Le Nombre
'Cept he's not a dwarf, though he's only 5'10, G Force probably doesn't help.

Tom Cruise? He's 5'7"
Reply 57
To be honest, a doctor (there's a picture of one in the first post) is often in type 1, as a family man.
Original post by StevieA
a lot of guys say think emma watson looks like a boy, but lots of people find her very attractive; people have their own definitions for all types of words really - deal wiv it.
Reply 59
What does putting on makeup have to do with being a househusband and why use pictures of physically less attractive men for the househusband section if you are trying to compare the attractiveness of their roles?

Quick Reply

Latest