Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well my easter is officially over just about! Start work again on tuesday, the last 3 weeks have gone so fast i've hardly had anytime to do work so its going to be a hard 3weeks before exam time, AND most of my friends have at least another week which is the most annoying thing. When is everyone else back at school/college/university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Well my easter is officially over just about! Start work again on tuesday, the last 3 weeks have gone so fast i've hardly had anytime to do work so its going to be a hard 3weeks before exam time, AND most of my friends have at least another week which is the most annoying thing. When is everyone else back at school/college/university.
    I came up a week ago, but I don't start exams until Monday/Tuesday. Term doesn't start till Thursday! I came up early to revise more effectively. I had 5 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm back on Tuesday so this weekend is just one great big party for me. Its taking its toll already though. The easter holidays have been so boring up until now.

ReputationRep:
    i'm back at college on monday... tis annoying cos my brother isn't back at his 6th form til thursday *sulks*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I've got a week left, then I go back. After that, I've got 3 weeks till exams start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    I've got a week left, then I go back. After that, I've got 3 weeks till exams start.
    wow

ReputationRep:
    I'm going back up tomorrow, have done all my shopping and stuff today (Sainsbury's will be closed by the time I arrive). I don't start lectures etc till Thursday, but have a lot of stuff to do before then.

ReputationRep:
    I came up today, just had a 2 hour exec meeting, oh the joys. Got some work to do for monday, lectures start on monday. 4 weeks of lectures, then exams. Yay.

ReputationRep:
    i go back to 6th form on tuesday- straight into my first art exam, which in total is 15 hours (split up over 7 days). yippee

ReputationRep:
    I came back to uni yesterday, have coursework to do and presentations as well as lectures for the next 5 weeks then exams...oh joy!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.