Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A couple of months ago I received a letter in the post addressed to myself.

Whilst opening the mail, inside the letter I found a balloon with silvery glossy liquid. I was unsure why anyone would even send it to me.

And I sat there with gooey vanilla ice cream thinking what has my life become and why anyone would bother to send it to me :confused:

And then 2 weeks ago I found out what it could have been.

Code:
    Proceeds to cleanse hands vigorously with sanitiser
    To this day I hope it was ice cream or something..

ReputationRep:
    I really hope that wasn't what I think it is because from the description it sounds a bit like y'know.

Compared to you my biggest WTF moment seems so small. It happened during a trip and I was with two of my classmates.

They said that they're going to go in to a shop but I didn't want to so I tried to give excuses but they kept putting holes in them so then I impulsively said, in a last ditch effort "I'm allergic to clothes".

*Facepalm*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firenze26)
    I really hope that wasn't what I think it is because from the description it sounds a bit like y'know.

Compared to you my biggest WTF moment seems so small. It happened during a trip and I was with two of my classmates.

They said that they're going to go in to a shop but I didn't want to so I tried to give excuses but they kept putting holes in them so then I impulsively said, in a last ditch effort "I'm allergic to clothes".

*Facepalm*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That seems more awkward than anything - but thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    my biggest WTF moment in life... getting an offer from cambridge rofl. what idiots.

ReputationRep:
    My biggest wtf moment...I went to a restaurant, and instead of walking through the door, walked straight into the glass window directly next to it...everyone inside saw (and heard) me do it, and I sat there awkwardly for the rest of the evening while everyone stared at me.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.