Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,I will be starting my first year at Goldsmiths in September and am looking for people who like to try and find a flat to share or people who need flat-mates. I am friendly, fun, easy-going and my main hobbies are football and music. I am also a veggie.

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm a first year too and veggie, still looking?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm a first year too and I'm searching a single room in a flat to share with other students.

ReputationRep:
    me too i'm starting in September, didn't get halls and looking for house share, I'm a first year Design student

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm off to Goldsmiths too in September, to study English Literature.

Didn't get halls, so I am also looking.

ReputationRep:
    Vegan and fully available! I will be doing my masters this year and I am looking for a room to rent/houseshare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by relly789)
    Hey, I'm off to Goldsmiths too in September, to study English Literature.

Didn't get halls, so I am also looking.

Hey what's your budget like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j891)
    Hey what's your budget like?

Hey,
    I'm trying to stick between £150- £175 a week. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year too and looking. Where is the furthest everyone would be willing to commute to the uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninecrimes)
    I'm a first year too and looking. Where is the furthest everyone would be willing to commute to the uni?
    Maybe from Central London, at this point- really it depends what comes up. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same I'm just desperate for anywhere hahaha, preferably not too many train / bus changes

ReputationRep:
    Hi, are any of you still looking for flatmates? I'm vegan and will be starting my English BA at Goldsmiths in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Courfeyrac)
    Hi, are any of you still looking for flatmates? I'm vegan and will be starting my English BA at Goldsmiths in September.
    Yup I am !

ReputationRep:
    hey i'm looking for housemates to share with! im a first year starting sociology and applied too late for halls i want to find a place as cheap as possible really- hopefully for no more than £140 a week- though if the place is nice i wouldnt mind paying a bit more. is anyone going to the housing event this wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    I've been talking to someone about setting up a veggie/vegan house but he texted to say the other two people have dropped out, so if anyone's interested please let me know?

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested! I'm not a veggie or vegan, but willing to give it a try!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm starting in september and they havn't told me whether i've got into halls yet- when did you find out that you didn't?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm veggie too and will be studying Anthropology. I got in late through clearing, didn't get into halls so if any of you are still looking for a flatmate or have a spare room please let me know.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.